Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2017, 11:04 AM

I just wanted to say thank you Devs for the ships...I, personally, don't need the extra products at this time but I do enjoy sending my neighbor's ships back "out to sea". It's an ingenious way of getting extra products to those players that don't have the extra cash to buy the trains and a few extra coins for me. Thanks for all you do for us
Old Jan 30 2017, 09:12 PM

The sound toggle for my farm is broken. I can't get the sound to turn off... I switch it on and off and log off and on but the should just won't stop. Hope someone can fix it for me
Old Jan 30 2017, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
The sound toggle for my farm is broken. I can't get the sound to turn off... I switch it on and off and log off and on but the should just won't stop. Hope someone can fix it for me
Hi Majik,
Hover your mouse pointer over the speaker symbol. You will see a second box drop below the speaker. Make sure they are both red by clicking on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2017, 09:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

when is the new release coming out, my mulah is burning a hole in my pocket
Old Jan 30 2017, 09:55 PM

Went to prepare my green ship and it would not allow me to change the neighbors. Said I had 0 changes allowed. This is the pits. The neighbors/friends on the itinerary are mostly part time players so I guess that ship is a lost cause. Thought this was supposed to be fixed.
Old Jan 30 2017, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNELLA View Post
Went to prepare my green ship and it would not allow me to change the neighbors. Said I had 0 changes allowed. This is the pits. The neighbors/friends on the itinerary are mostly part time players so I guess that ship is a lost cause. Thought this was supposed to be fixed.
Hi Pnella,
Tiger answer your other post about this in the Help & Support thread about Cargo Ships. If the ship returned before the release of the fix then it was not fixed for that ship. It will be right the next time it comes back after you have sent it out without changes this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2017, 11:33 PM

Waiting anxiously for the update that I hope will include the opt out of the boats.
Also hope they offer the service to sell the camera and other neat stuff that's currently showing up in my ',non-ingredients.
Old Jan 31 2017, 08:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
..."We will introduce a new preference 'Enable Ships' for the next release, that will allow you to disable your Ships and your Port. During that time, your ships will not advance and your port will not receive any ships from other players..."
I hope that this really works; unfortunately, I can only hope that it does something positive to help us resolve issues with neighbors/ports/cargo ships.

Example - if this feature were implemented such that the 1st time you come to FarmTown after its implementation, you are "forced" to select either "enable" or "disable" your ports/ships. If "disable" is selected, then you are ineligible to be selected as a port by those of us choosing to use our cargo ships feature.

Does that make sense? I opened one of my ships this morning & discovered that it had been sitting at someone's port for "9 days"!?!?!?!?! I had previously stated that this Cargo Ship feature was too labor intensive - this is a good example of what I meant...I shouldn't have to be constantly checking on my Cargo Ships to see if they're getting loaded or sitting idle at someone's port...what we really need is some way to distinguish which neighbors are participating in the Cargo Ships & which ones are not so that we can speed up the process.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 31 2017, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I hope that this really works; unfortunately, I can only hope that it does something positive to help us resolve issues with neighbors/ports/cargo ships.

Example - if this feature were implemented such that the 1st time you come to FarmTown after its implementation, you are "forced" to select either "enable" or "disable" your ports/ships. If "disable" is selected, then you are ineligible to be selected as a port by those of us choosing to use our cargo ships feature.

Does that make sense? I opened one of my ships this morning & discovered that it had been sitting at someone's port for "9 days"!?!?!?!?! I had previously stated that this Cargo Ship feature was too labor intensive - this is a good example of what I meant...I shouldn't have to be constantly checking on my Cargo Ships to see if they're getting loaded or sitting idle at someone's port...what we really need is some way to distinguish which neighbors are participating in the Cargo Ships & which ones are not so that we can speed up the process.
Hi Zeeky,
It is not possible for a ship to sit 9 days at 1 port as the maximum time out is 7 days. Your date and time on your computer had to be incorrect for it to show that much time. Please check that is correct and then check the ship again. If it still shows that try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jan 31 2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Majik,
Hover your mouse pointer over the speaker symbol. You will see a second box drop below the speaker. Make sure they are both red by clicking on them.
Thank you, I will try that and let you know if there are further problems.
Closed Thread