Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 15 2012, 08:59 AM

Hi, try to use this link and after the UNSETTINGS appear, close it and go back and retry to work the requests -Thank You & Happy Farming™ unsettings link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
I will post under the Help thread, too.
Suddenly I can't work neighbors requests either! When I click on the request in FB, I am sent to their farm, get the stupid pop-up box to help with the tornado, fields dry, etc. I just click on that to do work (hey, 6 xp is 6 xp ), go back to FB and try the request again. This time I get NOTHING when I get to their farms.
I was able to work other requests early AM yesterday.
Yes, cleared, rebooted, yada yada.
Thanks,
Deborah
Old Nov 15 2012, 11:09 AM

The market is a mess - it takes 2 or 3 reload on the market to be able to see other workers and then when you eventually get on to a farm (the loading takes ages) all the people from the market are there too

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Nov 15 2012, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Deborah it seems to have settled down at the moment. I can now work Neighbours' facs and services. Long may it last as it has been hard going for a couple of days. Reasuring to know that we are not alone and that the problem is not our computer or our mismanagement
Old Nov 15 2012, 11:37 AM
Account Not Linked

oops can't spell...meant reassuring)
Old Nov 15 2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumfy View Post
oops can't spell...meant reassuring)

Thanks for the support. You are so right.... it's nice to know we are not alone. Will go & try to work neighbors again.
Deborah
Old Nov 15 2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumfy View Post
Deborah it seems to have settled down at the moment. I can now work Neighbours' facs and services. Long may it last as it has been hard going for a couple of days. Reasuring to know that we are not alone and that the problem is not our computer or our mismanagement

Well I have left things for a bit and done all the disc cleaning, rebooted and used memcache, nothing seems to work. I can still not work neighbours facility posts this is the second day now - Please please find the solution to our problems.
Old Nov 15 2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni0912 View Post
Well I have left things for a bit and done all the disc cleaning, rebooted and used memcache, nothing seems to work. I can still not work neighbours facility posts this is the second day now - Please please find the solution to our problems.

Same here again! Was able to work for 2 neighbors then when I went back to work the 2nd service facilities, got no response when I got to their farm.
Sorry to keep posting about this, but I haven't seen anything addressing this issue since postings began yesterday.
I have also posted under the Help thread in Facilities...
Please let us know any fixes to our problems!
Thanks,
Deborah
Old Nov 15 2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
I will post under the Help thread, too.
Suddenly I can't work neighbors requests either! When I click on the request in FB, I am sent to their farm, get the stupid pop-up box to help with the tornado, fields dry, etc. I just click on that to do work (hey, 6 xp is 6 xp ), go back to FB and try the request again. This time I get NOTHING when I get to their farms.
I was able to work other requests early AM yesterday.
Yes, cleared, rebooted, yada yada.
Thanks,
Deborah
Getting the same. Nothing happens.
Old Nov 15 2012, 03:32 PM

one thing i would like to see is that in the store in facilties tab it would show that you have them just like it does with the seeds. it is getting harder to keep track of the ones that you own and list of them are getting longer and longer all the time..
Old Nov 15 2012, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
one thing i would like to see is that in the store in facilties tab it would show that you have them just like it does with the seeds. it is getting harder to keep track of the ones that you own and list of them are getting longer and longer all the time..
You need to post this in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. Also if you click on the green question mark on each facility it shows on the help page whether you own it or not by hovering over the facility in the upper right corner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread