Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2011, 08:32 PM

Arrow Farm #8

Here's the in-depth analysis based on the developers' past performance. Farm 8 will be released on a Friday (all 4 previous farms have been Friday releases) Previous three intervals were 7, 9, and 8 weeks. Seven weeks from the release of #7 would have been December 31 -- so that's out!!! I'm predicting January 21 (to give the devs time to recover from holiday madness, even though that's 10 weeks) I'm also predicting it will cost 26 million to buy up to 18 x 18 (you can take that to the bank!!!) based on previous patterns. If the whole 24 x 24 costs less than 1 billion coins, it will be a miracle or the devs will have taken pity on us poor dirt farmers. Remember, #7 cost 922 million!!!

BTW, to the very helpful fellow farmer who suggested the macromedia link, thank you!!! Unfortunately, it took me to an Adobe "Error" page. Any other suggestions?!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Jan 06 2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Here's the in-depth analysis based on the developers' past performance. Farm 8 will be released on a Friday (all 4 previous farms have been Friday releases) Previous three intervals were 7, 9, and 8 weeks. Seven weeks from the release of #7 would have been December 31 -- so that's out!!! I'm predicting January 21 (to give the devs time to recover from holiday madness, even though that's 10 weeks) I'm also predicting it will cost 26 million to buy up to 18 x 18 (you can take that to the bank!!!) based on previous patterns. If the whole 24 x 24 costs less than 1 billion coins, it will be a miracle or the devs will have taken pity on us poor dirt farmers. Remember, #7 cost 922 million!!!

BTW, to the very helpful fellow farmer who suggested the macromedia link, thank you!!! Unfortunately, it took me to an Adobe "Error" page. Any other suggestions?!
Hi, there is a link to it in the blue link below .
Old Jan 07 2011, 05:18 AM

Default new release

I cna hardly wait for the next new release Wish it would be sooner than later lolol
Old Jan 07 2011, 06:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OMG, I have had enough of this server timed out I keep getting today.
Never had it before, have noticed other people have had problem, how do I stop it Please

Can't wait til farm 8, have no room to grow sufficient crops

But hey love the game

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2011, 07:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia g View Post
OMG, I have had enough of this server timed out I keep getting today.
Never had it before, have noticed other people have had problem, how do I stop it Please

Can't wait til farm 8, have no room to grow sufficient crops

But hey love the game
Based on the link you have provided ... it is no wonder you have no room ... there is only one farm there and it is EMPTY ...

You link appears to be broken ...

I can't believe all the posts about farm 8 ... these developers have done a magnificent job of providing us with quality programming and very extensive upgrades over the last year ... Please be patient with them, they obviously would rather do a GREAT job rather than do something half-baked like one of the other gaming companies out there who shall remain nameless but who start with a "z" ... Thank you devs for a quality game and for growing it in a logical manner.
Old Jan 07 2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Michelle View Post
Based on the link you have provided ... it is no wonder you have no room ... there is only one farm there and it is EMPTY ...

You link appears to be broken ...

I can't believe all the posts about farm 8 ... these developers have done a magnificent job of providing us with quality programming and very extensive upgrades over the last year ... Please be patient with them, they obviously would rather do a GREAT job rather than do something half-baked like one of the other gaming companies out there who shall remain nameless but who start with a "z" ... Thank you devs for a quality game and for growing it in a logical manner.
Totally agree.

Sitting here, I was thinking that it is less than 12 hours till we get farm #8 (maybe). And while I have a name for one of them..... I am not sure just what design I might try to give it. Perhaps I will just use it for crops for a few days and bolster my inventories.

In the meantime, I am trying to fill the chicken coops with ducks (they are full, full, full of animals), and the stables with camels. There will be a use for them for sure, even if I only sell their product and not buy a facility that might use what comes from those animals.

You rock, devs. Today, farm #8. This time next year, farm #15, level 350, and I will be working on $10Billion or more.

Old Jan 07 2011, 08:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

some of my neighbors are saying "give us time to fully expand my farm 7 before you roll out farm 8" lol even though i want a beach farm so bad i can taste it.... actually my farm 7 was supposed to be a beach and I even named it "moonlight bay" but needed more crops so that is all i have there lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
some of my neighbors are saying "give us time to fully expand my farm 7 before you roll out farm 8" lol even though i want a beach farm so bad i can taste it.... actually my farm 7 was supposed to be a beach and I even named it "moonlight bay" but needed more crops so that is all i have there lol lol
Amazing how we always "need more crops" to satisfy facility requirements....lol

I can see it now.....
- Farm #8 released.... $1.2 Billion
- New levels released.... Max is now 185
- New facilities released.... some coin, come cash (ouch, but some will have to have them all)
- it will be a beach farm for many, again
- within days, we look forward to the release of farm #9

Old Jan 07 2011, 09:11 AM

Thumbs up "It Sure Ain't Pretty!!!"

After 6 very pretty farms (do come visit), I have vowed #8 will be wall-to-wall crops, named as above. I think I have about 4500 fields with all 7 farms at full size, so I have to give up on decorating and just grow crops. Today is not the day, so now we wait until January 14.

I totally agree with the minority of other posters. This is a totally awesome game, and one the developers have worked hard to keep fun, interesting, and -- for the most part -- glitch free. I'm more than willing to wait until the end of January or beyond for #8 because I know it will be done right. To those of you who are convinced you just can't wait, consider this: The longer we have the wait, the more time you will have to build up the balance in your bank account, and the sooner you will be able to buy the full farm.

THANK YOU, FT DEVS!!!! YOU AND YOUR GAME ROCK THE UNIVERSE!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Jan 07 2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
hey i dont have my farm 6 or 7 full done lol i have them done untill i could no longer afford another upgrade right away for each it gave me more crop room faster causing me to save coins faster i plan on doing the same with 8 lol