Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2010, 01:11 AM

I don't believe this is true. Perhaps someone knows for sure, but I believe they make real money off of people who do not put money into the game. The game hasn't even always had farmcash. When I first started playing there was no farmcash. Yet, the game was going pretty well.

Cynthia, you say that the game was 'going pretty well' without farm cash in the early days, but it had become stagnant and boring. Since the introduction of Farm Cash it has gone ahead in regular leaps and bounds.

Old Dec 29 2010, 04:34 AM

Default as stated no extra consumption

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
does anyone know if you need more fertilizer if you have both the red and orange truck. If I understand correctly, you would be fertilizing crops and trees at the same time, but I don't have any crops on 2 of my farms where I have the trees and I don't actually have any crops planted on the last farm that I have trees. I think it takes 50 fertilizer to fertilizer ones crops with the red truck, but if I am fertilizing both crops and trees, does it take 100?
Cynthia it takes the same amount of fertilizer than it did without the orange truck so no more consumption of manure needed at least that's what i understood when i read the manure truck update
Old Dec 29 2010, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
anyone else having problems with the new manure spreader for trees? I fertilised the farm, after chopping down trees but the new tree growth is not fertilised, yet the crop is!!! Very strange....after spending 90 farmcash in total for these spreaders the least they can do is work..
can't say that i have becaussssssse I can't seem to find in the tool section of the market the orange manure spreader to buy can anyone help please?
Old Dec 29 2010, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adinar View Post
can't say that i have becaussssssse I can't seem to find in the tool section of the market the orange manure spreader to buy can anyone help please?
Hi in the tools tab left hand side , third from the bottom.
Old Dec 29 2010, 05:38 AM

Default it showed up finally! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi in the tools tab left hand side , third from the bottom.
thanks ! It finally showed up and I bought it yessssssssssss!! ) I so love this game )) and thanks to the devs for keeping it interesting and fun
Old Dec 29 2010, 08:46 AM

Default What happened to the new animals on the gift page?

Hello all! Where are all the cute new animals on the gift page? Does anyone know? Thanks for any help!
Old Dec 29 2010, 08:56 AM

never mind a reload fixed it
Old Dec 29 2010, 09:03 AM

Thank you Toranut and Stone Face for saying everything I'm thinking!!

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN MY HEAD??????

And thanks to the Devs for making this game THE BEST among online FREE games..Did I mention it was FREE? And many, many thanks to the Mods who have to read through the same drivel every day...HAPPY NEW YEAR (if you can stand it) TO ALL!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Dec 29 2010, 10:57 AM

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
Love this game and love all the new additions. The facility manager is fantastic!
Looking forward to the next update and farm 8. It's like having Christmas at least twice a month every month.
I wish that we could have some kind of trade in value for items we have purchased with fc when an upgraded one comes out like the manure spreaders and harvesters. Kind of like trading in a car. Don't mind spending fc but it would be nice to get some kind of break when an upgrade comes out for something we have already purchased.

Last edited by Msunshine; Dec 29 2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old Dec 29 2010, 11:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just a heads up to watch out for. Went I went to my farm but none of my trees said they were fertilized but the crops were. I harvested 1 tree and thats all I got was 1 tree. My fertilizer has been working great with the trees. 2 of my farms were only half showing so I went out of ft and back to fb then came back in and it was the same so I shut down the internet and rebooted and everything was back to the way it should be on ft including the trees. I don't know why this happened as I hadn't been on the computer for very long. But I did learn to look at my trees before I start harvesting them to see if the F is there. Just a heads up for everybody. have a great day!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread