Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 03 2018, 04:34 AM

thank you :-)
Old Nov 03 2018, 05:59 AM

I think the fc bit is getting a little much so much I don't have because I can't buy it love the game but now we get 4 that is FC and 2 coins. You are pricing your self out of the game for a lot of old timers like me. Sorry do not mean to upset anyone but money gets tight and can't earn the farm cash fast enough. Also one question, how long do you have to cash in your quest before you remove one when you have 13 or more come in to cash out and only have 12?
Old Nov 03 2018, 06:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry # of Facilites

I realize that we can only have so many facilities per farm, but if FT continues to add, then that limit must be raised or we will just use the COINS and forgo the FC and we will not have to spend any more real $$$

Some super farms love to have 1,000's of facilities !!!!!!!
Old Nov 03 2018, 06:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie41244 View Post
I think the fc bit is getting a little much so much I don't have because I can't buy it love the game but now we get 4 that is FC and 2 coins. You are pricing your self out of the game for a lot of old timers like me. Sorry do not mean to upset anyone but money gets tight and can't earn the farm cash fast enough. Also one question, how long do you have to cash in your quest before you remove one when you have 13 or more come in to cash out and only have 12?
Hi rosie41244,

Please, in future, post any questions you have that are not related to the New Release in Help and Support

A Quest will stay on the chart for exactly 7 days since you completed the final step. You can check how long a quest has been done by clicking on "Show Quests" in the Quest manager. Once it reaches 7 days it will no longer count.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 03 2018, 07:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Thanks a lot Raul
Buen dia..... Marcela ,donde encuentro la opción de leer en español?
Old Nov 03 2018, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisliliana View Post
Buen dia..... Marcela ,donde encuentro la opción de leer en español?
Hola Irisliliana

La encuentras en el siguiente link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638858
Old Nov 03 2018, 07:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie41244 View Post
They've gotten greedy & forgot their mission statement. They aren't working for us anymore, their priorities have changed, just like they have for many companies who have lost touch with appreciating their employees. They are working for every penny they can get, instead of working to maintain FarmTown as the best game that players want to play. They are dwindling down, eventually down to where they aren't going to earn enough profits bcuz people have stopped playing. They can't maintain a high level of money paying players. They are driving the committed players away bcuz they're asking for too much money.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 03 2018, 08:21 PM

I know y'all FT developers are aware of this, but 5 FC this time????? This is to the point of ridiculous. For people who can't spend real money, there is no way to buy those in a timely fashion. And that sucks. Just FYI
Old Nov 03 2018, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanhoo View Post
I know y'all FT developers are aware of this, but 5 FC this time????? This is to the point of ridiculous. For people who can't spend real money, there is no way to buy those in a timely fashion. And that sucks. Just FYI
Hi nanhoo,
There are only 4 FC facilities, not 5.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 03 2018, 08:27 PM

Smile

My mistake, math has never been my long suit. But I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. Don't misunderstand, I appreciate the new things. I like new. And I spend my money to get them. The thing is, I shouldn't because we really can't afford it. It's almost like gambling. I've been addicted to FT for quite some years now.
Closed Thread