Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2009, 01:02 PM

like the new tools but any chance of expanding our farms and higher levels plz
Old Oct 22 2009, 01:42 PM

I am confused. I had 9 fuel tanks in my gift box. I fueled the Big Seeder and all my tanks were gone. Does this mean all the fuel is in my Big Seeder? I only used it to "partially" seed three small fields. Tomorrow, the rest of the fields will be ready. I planted different day crops to keep my field designs.

Farm Town guys and gals are welcome to stop by anytime. Comments are appreciated!
Old Oct 22 2009, 01:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default New stuff

Are we celebrating the FarmTown 1,000,000th player? I have receive a note that sending the message to 10 players will get my points doubled, sending to 30 or more will get my farm enlarged. Does anyone know if this is true?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 22 2009, 01:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy SS View Post
I recieve this message over & over again. Not sure if it real or not because i've done it twice now to no avail so im assuming it is falsed plz advise .........Farm Town now has one million players. In celebration of this, they are rewarding us in this manner. Send this information to 10 players and your points will be doubled. Send to 30 players and your property will be enlarged.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

NANCY SS
Nancy it is a HOAX, do not pass it and just forget it, there a whole section here about hoaxes...bunch of them going around, none true.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 22 2009, 02:24 PM

i have a problem, like a nut i kept accepting fuel cans as gifts thinking i could just set thm somewhere. i am not buying a tractor so i dont need them. i have 15 fuel cans in my gift box how do i delete them all but 1. it wont let me put them any where. i would love for u to answer me soon, i wont accept any more just ignore them. i am sorry i wont do it again.
thanks
Old Oct 22 2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdwilliams View Post
ARE TEHSE NEW FEATURES CAUSING PLOWING PROBLEMS?? I CAN"T PLOW TODAY - my plots disappear!!
Yeah I just had that whilst the crop was enqueued... I waited then refreshed it all came back just fine.
Old Oct 22 2009, 02:40 PM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Apr 22 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

so whats the point other than decoration if the help cannot use the plowers available? is this something moderators will change in the future? does the cost of plowing go down for you if you use the plowers?

Visit Rainy Basin Villa ~

Old Oct 22 2009, 03:36 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by random77777 View Post

Also, I thought that maybe if instead of increasing land size was to tricky (or might make things run too slow) maybe give us a second farm, starting over. Sort of like in fish world where you can have up to 15 tanks or whatever. You could have farm 1, then a tab for farm 2, etc. Just a thought. Keep up the good work

Great Idea

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 22 2009, 03:51 PM

I just love having new stuff to buy in the store, so I bought all 3 of the new machines. I thought my super plow was broken because I would click it and it was the same 4 plow thing we've had. So it is just a decoration, but oh well. I too would like to be able to use them either on other people's farms or have others use it on mine. No wonder I there's no one hiring in the market. Also, I've been playing Farm Ville and Yo Ville lately and I notice they update and have something new every day to keep your interest. I'm on level 32 now, and there's not much to look forward to like when I was on level 20 or so. Please add more things to be able to buy now and in the future to keep our interest. Thank you!
Old Oct 22 2009, 04:04 PM

why do we need the new tools until we can purchase more land. kind of like buying a wagon and then waiting for a horse to be born to pull it. of all the things i need it is more room
Closed Thread