Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 12:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

what a mess you have stirred up this time slashkey!!! my daughter has 40fc and wanted to send me one of the new facilities...costing 32fc....she got the message saying she has to buy 50fc in order to do this.........so I guess I will not be getting any more facilities ...or tools...or fc animals...maybe its time to find another game...but I really love this one!!!! grrrr

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:45 AM

This is different .... in my list of neighbours along the bottom of the play area, the last person that I helped out yesterday is highlighted yellow ( the whole box with avatar). If I click on it to go and help out there I can't , all I get is the list of " order by online status/level " etc. But I can click on my other neighbour's avatars and go and help them out .
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

HELP!!!! This is a pic of what showed on my farm...but when I opened my gift box there was no gift there...
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
This is different .... in my list of neighbours along the bottom of the play area, the last person that I helped out yesterday is highlighted yellow ( the whole box with avatar). If I click on it to go and help out there I can't , all I get is the list of " order by online status/level " etc. But I can click on my other neighbour's avatars and go and help them out .
That person highlighted in yellow is you and not one of your neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
The yellow is you. For some reason we don't know yet, they've added our own farm to the neighbor bar which is why you don't get the same choices you do on any other neighbor
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:50 AM

Yes, this option is still there
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualpathways View Post
no longer have the option to send a neighbor a "join me " or to "join them " anymore ... I use that a lot ...or other options we had when cliking on their name on the neighbor bar ... this sucks !!
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:55 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That person highlighted in yellow is you and not one of your neighbors.

Doh ! Of course it is, silly me,lol. Sorry it's still quite early here, guess I haven't woken up yet !

Thanks Taz and chrisluvsanimals
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Doh ! Of course it is, silly me,lol. Sorry it's still quite early here, guess I haven't woken up yet !

Thanks Taz and chrisluvsanimals
I can see how you didn't recognize that it was you! The avatar looks nothing like my real avatar...the eyes are a different color and shape, the mouth is different, and the hair is different. But...I don't care! I am just pleased that there is an update. Can't wait to find out about all the new things!

I already bought the Bank!
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:01 AM

seems as tho that new bank has issues...it`s listed as a service unit but it has a start all button instead of a load all button and it doesn`t even come up when someone tries to work a post.
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markirk10 View Post
seems as tho that new bank has issues...it`s listed as a service unit but it has a start all button instead of a load all button and it doesn`t even come up when someone tries to work a post.
I'm wondering if it isn't more like the mines or the fish farming plant or the bee farm...you need coins to produce anything in it...excited to hear what it does!
Closed Thread