Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 24 2018, 11:24 AM

thank you team! You are all awesome and we love the work you do!

I was wondering if there will be an increase in coconuts and latex at any point?
Old Jan 24 2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post

Yes you are completely correct. Someone does not understand the basics of English
English is not his first language, people... lighten up!
Old Jan 24 2018, 11:37 AM

For the record Buddhists are not pagans LOL.... it is an Indian culture... I am sure Raul will add more religious facilities as we go to cover them all.... let us be patient with such a fun and exciting game please.
Old Jan 24 2018, 11:40 AM

Default New Update

Thanks for the update.

I was unhappy to see that once again 4 of the 6 new facilities are FC and only 2 are fc. Given the amount of FC we can accumulate in any month at the highest level is 8 FC and to get the new facilities I need to buy more FC, I am going to reevaluate how I play this game or if I play this game.

Also I am 99.95% certain I had put a Buddha shop on my Farm #5 and there is a vacant space where I am certain it was. May I have it back please. Thanks
Old Jan 24 2018, 12:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
Thanks for the update.

I was unhappy to see that once again 4 of the 6 new facilities are FC and only 2 are fc. Given the amount of FC we can accumulate in any month at the highest level is 8 FC and to get the new facilities I need to buy more FC, I am going to reevaluate how I play this game or if I play this game.

Also I am 99.95% certain I had put a Buddha shop on my Farm #5 and there is a vacant space where I am certain it was. May I have it back please. Thanks
Hi Eltina Flowers,

I'm sorry but we can not see purchases of coin items. I do not see the Buddha Shop in your data. If you are sure you bought one, you will need to contact the support team about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 24 2018, 12:20 PM

Unhappy Too much real money items

Love new facilities but how bout a little break here. It is so hard to earn real fc and you keep charging so much for good tools and now the facilities too. I live on social security, how about a little compassion. Thank you.
Old Jan 24 2018, 12:59 PM

Thank you for the update Raul... as usual, I Love it...

I also had a Buddha Shop on my Farm #9 which disappeared but since it was coin when I bought it, it wasn't a big deal (have photos of the shop that disappeared)...

For those who are complaining about the number of FC facs v the coin facs, if you look carefully 98% of restaurants are FC therefore the corresponding Taste of Facs would be FC also... Coin Restaurants are... Thai, Mediterranean, Cuban & Colombian, so far... the Taste of Thailand & Mediterranea are in Coin... Most likely in the next release we will be getting the Taste of Cuba which I am 100% sure will be coin & the Taste of Canada which I am sure will be FC...

Thank you again Raul & Co with yet another great update...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jan 24 2018, 02:04 PM

thank you :-)
Old Jan 24 2018, 02:13 PM

I love the new facilities, Thank you!!!
Old Jan 24 2018, 03:04 PM

We need more squid please --- pretty please... thank you