Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2017, 05:29 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release;

Post-Release Updates - March 11th, 6:00PM

- Bugfix: Recently harvested items are reappearing even with the eye closed when using the harvester tools in regular, non-extended mode.

If you have the farm open, please reload it for this change to take effect.
Old Mar 12 2017, 01:55 PM

Thumbs down loading from one farm to the next is painstakingly slow

Since this last update, I have reported that the default farm leaves the chat box open and I have to manually close that. Minor issue that I have reported to the developers after I read that others were having the same problem.

What is a major issue for the past few days, is loading from one farm to the next is painstakingly slow. I have done the memcache. If a deeper cache needs ran or if others are having the same difficulties, I would truly appreciate knowing that. I have been discouraged enough that I did not even farm yesterday or today.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Mar 12 2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Since this last update, I have reported that the default farm leaves the chat box open and I have to manually close that. Minor issue that I have reported to the developers after I read that others were having the same problem.

What is a major issue for the past few days, is loading from one farm to the next is painstakingly slow. I have done the memcache. If a deeper cache needs ran or if others are having the same difficulties, I would truly appreciate knowing that. I have been discouraged enough that I did not even farm yesterday or today.
Hi Santmyer

I'm sorry this is happening to you, but you know we had some post releases for the new crop tools and it is weekend so there are usually more users on line.

You can try all suggestions given in the following thread where you will also have some links to test servers.

If you continue having problems after trying all suggestions please post a response in that thread, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Mar 13 2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
I just worked two other farmers fields with the EX 5X5 combine and the crops appear while harvesting/plowing. Then the plowed fields show after harvest. I am using Chrome. My wife is using IE and my tools on my FT and the crops do NOT show as she is working (just green grass) with the EX 5X5 combine but the plowed fields do after harvesting/plowing.
Update: Everything is working normally in IE now. The incident was that no ready to harvest crops were visible when arriving on the farm and using the new EX 5X5 harvest/plow combine in IE.

Now, all crops that are ready to harvest are visible before performing the EX 5X5 harvest/plow combining operation in IE.

I generally use Chrome and my wife uses IE. I did clear the IE Browsing History after the initial incident, so maybe that helped.

The new EX tools are great, time saving and easy to switch back and forth to Highlight for non-layered crop fields and Extent for layered.
Old Mar 15 2017, 04:23 PM

New levels and $25 FC just released
Old Mar 15 2017, 04:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new levels... FC is always welcomed...
Old Mar 15 2017, 05:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the FC and new levels.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 15 2017, 05:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Guys, Gals, this new 5 x 5 ext tool is the Best, that comes from el grumpo who only has 3 layers, cannot wait for the expanded edition he he
Old Mar 15 2017, 05:43 PM

thank you very much for the new levels/farm cash
Old Mar 15 2017, 05:43 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - March 15th, 5:00PM

- Released 25 new levels. Notice that the amount of XP points to reach each level have been increased compared to previous releases.
- Released ship improvement b) in the item #6 above in the main post
- The smaller harvesters (non extended mode tools) were not highlighting the targeted fields correctly, sometimes it was highlighting fields that were not in the correct squared area for the tool
- Bugfix: Fixed issues when navigating to other players farms from the Seaport Manager.
Closed Thread