Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 30 2019, 09:48 AM

Question Losing Active Neighbors

This morning, I have suddenly only ONE active neighbor in the My Neighbors tab. Several others whom I know absolutely are active (my husband in the same room is one) are showing as inactive with 0 coins, on 0 level, with no XP. I can't work on their farms - I get a message that says "This invitation is for my friends only." Everything was fine last night! What the hey??
Old Oct 30 2019, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftywoman29 View Post
This morning, I have suddenly only ONE active neighbor in the My Neighbors tab. Several others whom I know absolutely are active (my husband in the same room is one) are showing as inactive with 0 coins, on 0 level, with no XP. I can't work on their farms - I get a message that says "This invitation is for my friends only." Everything was fine last night! What the hey??
Hi craftywoman,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.

It is most likely that the data from Facebook just didn't complete loading for the others. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Are you seeing your neighbors in the neighbor bar under your farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2019, 10:14 AM

That did it, Taz! Thanks so much! (Yes, I was still seeing them on the bar below) Whee!!!!!
Old Nov 29 2019, 01:56 PM

Default Request to be someone else's neighbor

How do I request that someone else add me to their neighbor list?:
Old Nov 29 2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
How do I request that someone else add me to their neighbor list?:
Hi judyjor

You both have to be friends on facebook.

If that person is already your neighbor, then you can send them an ingame message by clicking in their picture in the neighbors bar below the game screen and choosing "Send a message to..."

Or you can chat with them on Facebook and ask them to send you a Neighbor's request.

That request will show up in your My Requests tab and you have to accept it.

All information about neighbors is in our Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834

In case you want to ask for neighbors, we have an open thread where you can post. Please be sure to read the first post, first page of that thread for instructions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 29 2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old Dec 08 2019, 09:40 AM

Default my "my neighbors" page

i have had a problem with my neighbor page for quite some time now...it will only load about a third of the way...i want to delete some and add new neighbors...and can't without seeing their last playing date...thanks for any help!!
Old Dec 08 2019, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Ann Evans View Post
i have had a problem with my neighbor page for quite some time now...it will only load about a third of the way...i want to delete some and add new neighbors...and can't without seeing their last playing date...thanks for any help!!
Hi Mary-Ann,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.

Are you able to scroll down any with the mouse wheel?
If the rest is not loading try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work then you may have too many Facebook friends that play or have played Farm Town. Facebook limits how many they will load. You can try setting it at the top to active players only to see if that will limit it to a smaller group.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2020, 01:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Neighbours not showing

I have added new friends who play Farm Town but the do not show up in "My Neighbours". Need help with this issue. Thank you
Old Jul 17 2020, 04:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie2015 View Post
I have added new friends who play Farm Town but the do not show up in "My Neighbours". Need help with this issue. Thank you
Hi Callie,

I have moved you post to the thread related to your issue.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

It can take Facebook a couple of days to add your new friends to the My Neighbiour tab. What you can do is try clearing your memcache. This ususlly works to speed up the process. If it doesn't, you just need to wait a day or two and they should show up.

To clear your memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check the My Neighbour tab for your new friends.
Old Jul 18 2020, 12:31 PM

I am not sure this is the correct location, but I can not sell to my neighbor. Her sale request came through to me, but all mine said "Sale offer sent" and she did not receive them. Help. Could it be my browser??

Tags
add neighbor, archived farm, blue dot, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors