Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 24 2020, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default coop quest took one of my farm cash

today was day 7 of my coop quest. I completed the 13th quest for my 2 farm cash for the past 3 days it had told me that i had 13 quest completed but needed to wat till the 7 days were up to collect the 2 farm cash. I logged on to collect the farmcash and it is saying I only get one because i only completed 12 quest. I have not accepted the 1 yet till you can look and see why it took one of my quest away. as you can see I have 5 quest sitting waiting on the the last step becuase it told me i had my 13 already. will i be able to get my other farmcash?
Old Sep 24 2020, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipertraining View Post
today was day 7 of my coop quest. I completed the 13th quest for my 2 farm cash for the past 3 days it had told me that i had 13 quest completed but needed to wat till the 7 days were up to collect the 2 farm cash. I logged on to collect the farmcash and it is saying I only get one because i only completed 12 quest. I have not accepted the 1 yet till you can look and see why it took one of my quest away. as you can see I have 5 quest sitting waiting on the the last step becuase it told me i had my 13 already. will i be able to get my other farmcash?
Hi Vipertraining,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about co-operative quests as this is what you are asking about.
Your problem is that you collected for the co-op quests last on September 176th at 6:29 PM (all times are eastern time). Then your first quest for this 7 day period was completed at 6:39 PM. That is only 10 minutes after your collecting.

Each quest can only count and stay on the chart for exactly 7 days to the second. So that first quest dropped off the chart and out of your total at exactly 6:39 Pm today. Since you didn't collect before that time expired then you only have 12 quests completed at this time.
Your next one that will drop off expires at 10:08 tonight. If you can get another one completed before that time then you should be able to collect your 2 farm cash.

EDIT: Correction - you have one that will drop off at 8:29 and one that will drop off at 10:08. To keep this from happening we recommend that any quests you are holding over for the next week you need to not start the last step of those until at least 1 day after you have collected your farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 24 2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old Sep 27 2020, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Farm Cash

Today when I went to collect my FC from my regular quest the question asking if I wanted 2 FC I clicked on the check yes. I only received 1 FC. Please explain why ask if I wanted the 2 FC, which I earned since I completed 8 quests and only give me 1 FC?
Old Sep 27 2020, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgowan View Post
Today when I went to collect my FC from my regular quest the question asking if I wanted 2 FC I clicked on the check yes. I only received 1 FC. Please explain why ask if I wanted the 2 FC, which I earned since I completed 8 quests and only give me 1 FC?
Hi imgowan,
You got caught just at the time that one quest dropped off. You collected at 11:18 AM (eastern times) on 9-20. Your first quest for this next week was completed at 12:18:33 PM on that day.
Today you collected at 12:18:40 which means that first quest dropped off 7 seconds before you clicked to accept the FC. Quests are only on the chart for 7 days exactly to the second from the time to last step is completed. This is why we recommend that you wait at least 1 day after collecting to do the last step of any quests you are going to hold over for the next week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2020, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi imgowan,
You got caught just at the time that one quest dropped off. You collected at 11:18 AM (eastern times) on 9-20. Your first quest for this next week was completed at 12:18:33 PM on that day.
Today you collected at 12:18:40 which means that first quest dropped off 7 seconds before you clicked to accept the FC. Quests are only on the chart for 7 days exactly to the second from the time to last step is completed. This is why we recommend that you wait at least 1 day after collecting to do the last step of any quests you are going to hold over for the next week.
I'm so upset! 7 seconds? Seriously. I'm so disappointed.

I've also had quest not included in a completed week because I was notified that it was the prior week quest. It gets a bit crazy to keep track. Oh well.

Thank you for your explanation and I do appreciate you taking the time out to help.

Stay safe.
Old Sep 27 2020, 02:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgowan View Post
I'm so upset! 7 seconds? Seriously. I'm so disappointed.

I've also had quest not included in a completed week because I was notified that it was the prior week quest. It gets a bit crazy to keep track. Oh well.

Thank you for your explanation and I do appreciate you taking the time out to help.

Stay safe.
Hi imgowan,
When you have one that says it was from the prior week that means that the last step was completed before you collected your FC. Quests are added to the chart when you collect the coins, but the time/date they are added is when the last step was completed. Not collecting the coins until after you collect the FC will not work for saving a quest to the following week. If a quest is completed on say Wednesday ar 11:20 AM, but you don't collect the coins for it until say Friday at 1:40 PM, the quest is added to your chart on Wednesday at 11:20 and not on Friday.
The only thing you can do to save a quest over is to not start the last step by unchecking that step in your facility to prevent it from being started when you load your facilities.
Old Sep 29 2020, 09:49 AM

Thumbs down can't receive Carbonated Water with Sticky note

Good day - trying to do a co-op quest - have a yellow sticky on carbonated water - neighbor trying to give me the water - states she doesn't have enough carbonated water - she has over 5,000 of them in storage

both of us have cleared cache, mem, etc and used different browsers

what's up with this ? are we missing something ? all other times i've done a sticky, no problems --- thank you

my farm -http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00000071854450

her farm -http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00000868626219
Old Sep 29 2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bristowgail View Post
Good day - trying to do a co-op quest - have a yellow sticky on carbonated water - neighbor trying to give me the water - states she doesn't have enough carbonated water - she has over 5,000 of them in storage

both of us have cleared cache, mem, etc and used different browsers

what's up with this ? are we missing something ? all other times i've done a sticky, no problems --- thank you

my farm -http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00000071854450

her farm -http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00000868626219
Hi bristowgail

I'm sorry we missed your post.

The problem is your neighbor only has carbonated water stored received as gift.
She has to produce some carbonated water in her Semi Trailer, store it and then try to sell it to you for your cooperative Quest.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6057914
Old Sep 29 2020, 02:06 PM

Default thank you

thank you so much - i appreciate your help and guidance
Old Sep 29 2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bristowgail View Post
thank you so much - i appreciate your help and guidance
You are very welcome bristowgail

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes