Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 27 2020, 05:26 PM

Default New Here

I'm new here to the forum but I've been playing Farm Town for many years. I have my own group also. I want to know how to make a suggestion about adding a new facility. It keeps telling me I'm not allow to post under "Suggestions"
Old Sep 27 2020, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJohnnieWalker View Post
I'm new here to the forum but I've been playing Farm Town for many years. I have my own group also. I want to know how to make a suggestion about adding a new facility. It keeps telling me I'm not allow to post under "Suggestions"
Hi TexasJohnnieWalker,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. We try to keep all posts organized by subject to make it easier to find them.
You can not start a new thread in the Suggestions section. You will need to find a subject thread that your Suggestion fits in and reply to that thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2020, 06:14 PM

Default Harvest All button

when i try to Harvest All with the Harvest All button in the Facility Manager.

I do have all the Harvest All Animals tools by the way.

But When I try to Harvest All that scroll bar comes up and it looks like it's trying to Harvest them but nothing happens. The scroll bar stays up and continues to scroll. I have to refresh my game to make it go away. And it doesn't Harvest any of my animals.

So something is wrong with the game. As well as My Requests tab at the top of the game. The Red Number of Requests won't go away even after I accept everything and accept all neighbor requests. It's getting pretty annoying. I want that number to go away. And just show me the correct number of actual requests. But it won't reset after I clear everything. So that is broken as well.

And yes, I have cleared my cache in my browser and the game's cache as well. But nothing seems to work. Please fix it or help me to fix it. And I think I have explained what is actually wrong pretty clearly here.

Thank you.

I believe I have attached 2 pics of the problem. It says I currently have 33 requests. But it keeps adding up. And the 2nd pic is of all the gifts and there are more that I have already accepted and neighbor requests I have already requested and gifts gifted back and all of that. And when I refresh the My Requests tab. It's all still there like I haven't done **** with it. So something is wrong with the My Requests tab and deleting all the requests. I have even tried to ignore everything but it all comes back after a refresh. So it's screwed up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (40.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (75.6 KB, 3 views)
Old Sep 29 2020, 06:20 PM

Default where is my post asking for help?

my post got moved now i can't find it or find the actual helping topics for it.

why does my posts always get moved and any of the answers have nothing to do what is actually wrong with my game? Please read my post carefully, I have written it carefully and explained what is wrong in great detail and even included 2 pics. So how can anyone not understand what the problem is?
Old Sep 29 2020, 06:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer David Smith View Post
when i try to Harvest All with the Harvest All button in the Facility Manager.

I do have all the Harvest All Animals tools by the way.

But When I try to Harvest All that scroll bar comes up and it looks like it's trying to Harvest them but nothing happens. The scroll bar stays up and continues to scroll. I have to refresh my game to make it go away. And it doesn't Harvest any of my animals.

So something is wrong with the game. As well as My Requests tab at the top of the game. The Red Number of Requests won't go away even after I accept everything and accept all neighbor requests. It's getting pretty annoying. I want that number to go away. And just show me the correct number of actual requests. But it won't reset after I clear everything. So that is broken as well.

And yes, I have cleared my cache in my browser and the game's cache as well. But nothing seems to work. Please fix it or help me to fix it. And I think I have explained what is actually wrong pretty clearly here.

Thank you.

I believe I have attached 2 pics of the problem. It says I currently have 33 requests. But it keeps adding up. And the 2nd pic is of all the gifts and there are more that I have already accepted and neighbor requests I have already requested and gifts gifted back and all of that. And when I refresh the My Requests tab. It's all still there like I haven't done **** with it. So something is wrong with the My Requests tab and deleting all the requests. I have even tried to ignore everything but it all comes back after a refresh. So it's screwed up
Hi David,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager as that is where the Harvest All button is located.
I am not sure what scroll bar you are talking about. What I do see in the first image is you have that farm set for facilities and quest farm. The Harvest all will not havest the amnimals on a quest designated farm. Those on that farm you will need to harvest individually by clicking on the shed.
It appears you have all your farms set as Quest Farms so no the Harvest All tools will not work for any of them.

Make sure you have your facility manager filter set for All Farms and Animal Buildings checked.

For your gifts problem you will need to go to the Games/Activity link and click the X on each gift:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2020, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer David Smith View Post
my post got moved now i can't find it or find the actual helping topics for it.

why does my posts always get moved and any of the answers have nothing to do what is actually wrong with my game? Please read my post carefully, I have written it carefully and explained what is wrong in great detail and even included 2 pics. So how can anyone not understand what the problem is?
Hi David,
We try to keep all posts about a subject gathered in one thread to make it easier for everyone to find them. If instead of starting a new thread when you post you will openb the subject thread about what you have a question or a problem and reply to it then we would not move your posts.
Old Oct 03 2020, 10:41 AM

Default Ingredient Planner

When I go to check the ingredient planner to see what I am missing I am only given the opportunity to see REGULAR FACILITIES. None of the service Facilities are listed. In my preferences as to what to show, everything is checked. Is this a bug that can be fixed?
Old Oct 03 2020, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinan1358 View Post
When I go to check the ingredient planner to see what I am missing I am only given the opportunity to see REGULAR FACILITIES. None of the service Facilities are listed. In my preferences as to what to show, everything is checked. Is this a bug that can be fixed?
Hi Guinan,
In the Ingredient Planner you have filter settings across the top of it. The one on the left is where you set what facilities you want to see the ingredients for. Set that drop down to All Facilities rather than Regular facilities.
Old Oct 03 2020, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Guinan,
In the Ingredient Planner you have filter settings across the top of it. The one on the left is where you set what facilities you want to see the ingredients for. Set that drop down to All Facilities rather than Regular facilities.
When I click on the drop down arrow ALL FACILITIES and SERVICE FACILITIES is not shown. Only REGULAR FACILITIES is shown followed by African Restaurant etc..........regular production facilities. No services facilities appear in the listing.
Old Oct 03 2020, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinan1358 View Post
When I click on the drop down arrow ALL FACILITIES and SERVICE FACILITIES is not shown. Only REGULAR FACILITIES is shown followed by African Restaurant etc..........regular production facilities. No services facilities appear in the listing.
Hi Guinan,
Go to the funnel filter in the facility manager and make sure you have it set to All Facilities, All Farms, and a check in the boxes for Animal Buildings, Regular Facilities and Service Facilites. Both Regular Facilities and Service Facilities need to be set for All in the drop down menus.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility