Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 24 2020, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I have a question about fuel. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum, if not please redirect this post.

My question is how many fuel tanks does a farmer get after helping a fellow farmer in doing the facilities and the client services? It seems to me every farmer I have helped is giving me different number of fuel tanks. For instance I originally have 84110 that I can refill to my farm, then I helped do a farmer's facilities and client services, I came back to my farms, and click on that fuel tank icon through the map and my total available for refill today is 117730, so I've gain 33,620 for helping out that farmer's farm. I then went to the wall and helped out another farmer, I came back and clicked on that fuel tank icon and now I have 175930 to refill for today, so I have gained 58,200 fuel tanks on the farmer. Why are the farms I worked giving me different numbers of fuel tanks? I worked both the facilities and the client services on both farms. Why are they giving me different numbers in fuel tanks?
Hi Sandy Mae Angel,
When you work other farmer's facilities you are working their oil refineries. Depending on how much they have pending for production you do 20% of that amount for them. For doing that you get 20% of what you completed.

So if they have 500 fuel tanks pending, you completed 100 (20%) of them and for that you get 20 fuel tanks which is 20% of 100.
Each farmer you work the facilities for will have different amounts pending, so you will receive different amounts from that work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2020, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandy Mae Angel,
When you work other farmer's facilities you are working their oil refineries. Depending on how much they have pending for production you do 20% of that amount for them. For doing that you get 20% of what you completed.

So if they have 500 fuel tanks pending, you completed 100 (20%) of them and for that you get 20 fuel tanks which is 20% of 100.
Each farmer you work the facilities for will have different amounts pending, so you will receive different amounts from that work.
Ahhh!!! Now I get it!!! Thanks TAZ!!!
Old Sep 25 2020, 08:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Tools issue

Today I bought a 4x4 harvester combo and it does not show up in my tools at all. How do I get the 45 farm dollars back or the tool to appear. Right now I am so frustrated Id rather the 45 farm dollars get placed back on my FT
Chris
Old Sep 25 2020, 08:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faitheclown@yahoo.com View Post
Today I bought a 4x4 harvester combo and it does not show up in my tools at all. How do I get the 45 farm dollars back or the tool to appear. Right now I am so frustrated Id rather the 45 farm dollars get placed back on my FT
Chris
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the Forum.
I have moved your post to the thread about
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information on a particular subject.

There isn't a tool called the 4x4 harvester combo, the harvest-plow combines start at 5x5 size. Are you sure you have named the tool right?

In order for us to take a look at whether your purchase went through and which tool it was we need your farm link please. If you need instructions on how to get your farm link you can find them by clicking on this link:
Farm Link and Start Date

When you have your link please post a reply here with it in your post.
Old Sep 27 2020, 04:19 PM

Unhappy Extent Combine not working crop layers

The biggest combine isn't doing the whole square as it should. It's doing each layer and have to click to do others. Much more work than it's supposed to be. Hope it isn't any anti-layering protest!
Old Sep 27 2020, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
The biggest combine isn't doing the whole square as it should. It's doing each layer and have to click to do others. Much more work than it's supposed to be. Hope it isn't any anti-layering protest!
Hi judyjor714

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Go to your farm and get the combine, then look at the botton right corner where you will see the combine icon.

Click in the icon and you will see 2 options, Highlight and Extent. Click in Extent option.
Old Sep 29 2020, 07:24 AM

I know this isn't the correct place for this but not sure where to go with it. I was moving a semi from farm 34 to farm 24 and it dissapeared. Thanks for your help
Old Sep 29 2020, 07:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I know this isn't the correct place for this but not sure where to go with it. I was moving a semi from farm 34 to farm 24 and it dissapeared. Thanks for your help
Hi jkmyer,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as the semi is classified as a tool.

Have a look in your Item storage, you can use the search tool in there to search for semi. You have one in there so you might have stored again it by accident, or it could be that there was not enough clear space on that farm to set it down which is why it didn't come out of storage.
Old Sep 29 2020, 09:30 AM

Default Tool Purchase Failure

I purchased a tool and sent it to storage. It disappeared. How do I get this tool reimbursed so I can purchase another?
Old Sep 29 2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi jkmyer,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as the semi is classified as a tool.

Have a look in your Item storage, you can use the search tool in there to search for semi. You have one in there so you might have stored again it by accident, or it could be that there was not enough clear space on that farm to set it down which is why it didn't come out of storage.
I used the search for semi but it didn’t show on the list I tried tools and all categories. Sorry I am not finding it

Tags
can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, fuel, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, lost tool, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working