Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 29 2024, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I don't know where to post this - so here it goes. There is the Show Farm Stats "button" that tells you how many crops, trees, flowers....... However, the number given - I think - is the number of products you'll have when you harvest - not how many trees/flowers you actually have. For example - I planted trees on Farm 47, and the Farm Stats say I have 1139 almonds. But, in reality I planted 640 almond trees. Can you please tell me what you use to get to 1139?? 1139 is 1.675 x 640. Just trying to make my FT spreadsheet accurate. Thanks.
Hi NJones,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about harvests from the Suggestions section. The Suggestions section only for making suggestions for changes to the game and not for asking questions.
If you have the box at the bottom of that pop upto "Include products due to fertilizer, baits and bonuses then it will show you a higher amount of the harvest than you actually have trees. The bonus is "up to" the percentage for the belt, so it is not always a set number, so there is no way to say specifically the amount you will get.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2024, 09:50 PM

OK thanks Taz - I'll check it out.
Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Default tamarinds

How can I plant Tamarinds to harvest. I don't see them in the store so that I can plant them????
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
How can I plant Tamarinds to harvest. I don't see them in the store so that I can plant them????
Hi Iwoeb,
I moved your post to the thread about harvests. Tamarinds grow on a tree, so those are in the trees section of the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding