Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 08:14 PM

While I am thrilled to get more land, especially a second farm, I agree with many others who have posted that 3million is really steep and out of reach of many. Most people have a life outside of FT! For that amount we should at least get the largest size. As many have said, we can second farms for free. It's great that they are linked, but I wish you would reconsider the cost. I am going to wait until all the bugs are out before even considering it.
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:20 PM

Default Lost Farm with new farm purchase

Hi I purchased a new farm and it made be buy 12x12 twice and then 14x14 twice after i finally got the new farm I now cannot access farm town at all ?
When i go into the application it shows a blank white screen only, I have cleared the cashe and tried all of the other recomendations and to no avail the screen is still white, all of the other applications still work on facebook.
Can someone please advise of what I can do to get my farm back, I miss it.

Fee

Last edited by fiona p; Nov 29 2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Added more information
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:24 PM

Please Please Please.....We want Christmas decorations!!!! The Halloween and Thanksgiving ones were awesome, at least a christmas tree !!!!!!!!! Please Please Please
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursieannie View Post
Hi
Will there be an opportunity to increase the size of the 1st farm, instead of having to have 2? Like my farm as it is, would just like to expand!
Cheers

Any changes are announced in news and anncoucements. I believe that the "second" farm will probably be it for a while unless otherwise annoiunced. So watch news and announcements every few days, that will keep you informed.
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiona p View Post
Hi I purchased a new farm and it made be buy 12x12 twice and then 14x14 twice after i finally got the new farm I now cannot access farm town at all ?
When i go into the application it shows a blank white screen only, I have cleared the cashe and tried all of the other recomendations and to no avail the screen is still white, all of the other applications still work on facebook.
Can someone please advise of what I can do to get my farm back, I miss it.
Fee
Upgrade flash and re-boot your computer, see if that helps.
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savtwins View Post
Please Please Please.....We want Christmas decorations!!!! The Halloween and Thanksgiving ones were awesome, at least a christmas tree !!!!!!!!! Please Please Please
Please read link news and announcements Nov. 28 release, there is an update addressing the decorations.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271158
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:48 PM

Wondering if the animals will eventually be able to go to the second farm?
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:49 PM

OMG, after I started a second account, got her to a level 36, accume'd 6million coins - and I had to attract new neighbors and even create second ones! Bummer! Oh, but not so much this is still cool, thanks for the upgrades. Can't wait for the Christmas items!
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:49 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't get FarmTown to load up this evening.....hope my crops don't go to waste before it lets me on......anyone else not able to get it to load up???????

by the way, love being able to get second farm.....already bought it and got all the expansions.....but I had already gotten to level 60 and had over 13.5 mil in coins...

but now I can't get on and get that stuff harvested........any help?????

thanks
Old Nov 29 2009, 08:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Cool whiners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
i love you lmfao, JK but honestly THANKS SO MUCH!
Of course you love everybody because you are all getting what you want.don't all children if they whine enough ..enough never seems to be enough with you lot .i will sit back and read the threads and wait for the big bang when something goes wrong which it will i am in melbourne australia and an old lady of 84 and love my farms and cafe world ,bit i just plod along not thinking its the end of the world if i do not get some MORE LAND june

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread