Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2009, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

That is all so cool, but no point in making the gaps smaller when farmers loose their xp all the time - you have no idea of how frustrating that is ,,, I would rather like to get that problem fixed then having new levels .... and it is also very boring for a level 33 to still be only able to buy orange and apple trees....I have 2 mio on my account and can only buy boring orange and apple trees.....
Thanks Carrotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biehli View Post
That is all so cool, but no point in making the gaps smaller when farmers loose their xp all the time - you have no idea of how frustrating that is ,,, I would rather like to get that problem fixed then having new levels .... and it is also very boring for a level 33 to still be only able to buy orange and apple trees....I have 2 mio on my account and can only buy boring orange and apple trees.....
Thanks Carrotta
You need to level up to buy more trees..

Here are the levels you need

November 20 release: Items and levels
Old Nov 28 2009, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Lost XP's

I just lost 100 XP;s by going backhome before the entire crop of plowing was finished. Hope you are working on that problem.
Old Nov 28 2009, 09:20 AM

Send a message via AIM to msmarie
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme Weatherwax View Post
Love the new additions

Thanks guys for all your hard work

p.s.
This is the second of these hints ;-)

I LOVE Farm Town ,,I have a Town !!! But with the new additions ,,My Flowers Die every other day ,,and I have a Ton of Flowers ,,Please make them never die !!!!! Help !!
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:05 AM
Account Not Linked

great improvement but would have like to work up my levels well thats when i can stay on for longer that 5 seconds
i keep geting that my server has timed out it hasnt and i get kicked off the farm i am working on and i lose my coins i have earned or aint got then at all
xxx
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:28 AM

Hi just wanted to say hi to everyone....I am waiting patiently for the christmas items to come out.....lol
Old Nov 28 2009, 11:33 AM

why can#t i seed 4 squares at a time any more

Is there any way yet for us to make sure we keep our xp when we return to our farms after plowing? I've tried everything I can think of including waiting until all squares have loaded and saving, but I still have quite a few less xp when I return to my farm. I love the new crops however, & have been back playing regularly!
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wend View Post
why can#t i seed 4 squares at a time any more
If your plots are together, make sure you have Remove spaces between fields checked.
Old Nov 28 2009, 11:42 AM

why can#t i seed 4 squares at a time any more,also losing my x points when i plant my farm
Closed Thread