Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2009, 04:02 PM

Default Losing coins when watering plants

Everytime I water plants in a neighbors farm, I loose a large amount of coins!! What is happening? This just started today...
Old Nov 04 2009, 05:53 PM

thx, my guess on the next update date is november 9th,
Old Nov 04 2009, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Leveling up after 34

Hello, I have been level 34 for what seems like an eternity now. I was just wondering if there are anymore levels after 34?
Old Nov 04 2009, 06:18 PM

SORRY!!! but there CURRENTLY isn;t
Old Nov 04 2009, 07:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which provides support for the item storage and a couple of other improvements:

Item Storage:
-------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

2. To add an item to the storage, click on it and select the ‘Add to Storage’ menu option.

3. You can access your item storage by clicking on the Storage icon and selecting the Items tab.

Bug Fixes:
---------

1. Improvements on the crop storage/coins/xp management when working for others.

2. Better instructions on the gas station.

3. The time-to-refuel counter now shows the correct time

4. A percentage of people (specifically those that had a lot of gifts on their gift storage) will be able to receive gifts again from their friends.

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.

How do you link your farm to MySpace, I'm unable to do it.
Thanks

Still unable to recieve gifts from a couple of people, and all my neighbors, cannot recieve any from me please help
Old Nov 04 2009, 07:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Two of my neighbors when sending gifts, I cannot recieve, it takes me straight to my farm. And no one is able to recieve gifts from me. takes them straight to the farm.

Please Help, has been doing this for weeks now

myspace
Lou
Old Nov 04 2009, 07:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Expanding Land

Today Nov. 4th I spent 80,000 to expand my land...I DID not recieve it.....it did nothing.....I am really upset with this happening.....What do I do now....?? thanks....
Old Nov 05 2009, 07:32 AM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Sep 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

I'm not seeing the tabs to move my "extra" items to move to storage. I have 19 fuel tanks that I want to keep for future, but can't figure out how to move them. Do I need to load something else?

Visit Linda McK's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 05 2009, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmckelvey View Post
I'm not seeing the tabs to move my "extra" items to move to storage. I have 19 fuel tanks that I want to keep for future, but can't figure out how to move them. Do I need to load something else?
I don't think there is any need of storaging fuel tanks.
If you don't have any harvester/plower yet, you can keep them in your giftbox. And don't accept too many new until you buy one, the FB requests will wait for you, but I believe the giftbox is limited.

If you allready bought a machine, they will add to other fuel at next refuel. They won't go anywhere, as you can use your tank to the last gallon before refueling again.
Old Nov 05 2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qboopsy View Post
Two of my neighbors when sending gifts, I cannot recieve, it takes me straight to my farm. And no one is able to recieve gifts from me. takes them straight to the farm.

Please Help, has been doing this for weeks now

myspace
Lou
I can't receive from one friend o myspace, it has something to do with broken links, but first you have to make sure your avatar name is the same as on myspace. I know some people have different names and their links work just fine, and some don't.

If using myspace name doesn't help, try this link

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882