Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 03:39 PM

Unhappy Upgrade problems now with plowing

Help!!! After upgrade (which I love) Plowing now is DELETING fields. And I can't replow so I can plant again even though it is now plain grass. I had harvested sage if that makes a difference.

Incidentally, I was able to have a neighbor plow alright earlier in the day.

Also after upgrade Seeder, Harvester and Plower (even 4 field manual only work on one field at a time. I am at level 44. Did these machines change levels at which they would work.

This "downgrade" of not being able to plow puts a crimp in earning money. I have not tried it on anyone else's farm.

If I am the only one having this problem, is there a solution I can try?
Old Nov 21 2009, 03:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Like the "improvements" , did it have to cost me most of my neighbors and another four levels to the mansion? The only neighbors left are the top 5 and bottom 5. Have over two million dollars and nothing worth spending it on. You can find me at the "HouseSoCloseHateFT" farm. Or on Farm VILLE.
Old Nov 21 2009, 03:46 PM

Send a message via MSN to Cj Billie Send a message via Yahoo to Cj Billie Send a message via Skype™ to Cj Billie
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcakes View Post
weee

any announcement for land expansion?

o_o?
thats what I'm waiting for as well, hope it comes soon,
Old Nov 21 2009, 03:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lou Who View Post
Like the "improvements" , did it have to cost me most of my neighbors and another four levels to the mansion?
The number of XP and coins required for the mansion HAS NOT CHANGED!! As for the neighbor issue, it will probably settle itself out once all of the servers get the new update (which takes days, because there are so many of them).
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 21 2009, 03:50 PM

Thanks devs, LOVE everything you've done and I'm so excited I have something to work towards again. I won't rush to 60 like I did for 34 and I can't wait to see Christmas decorations! Feels like early Christmas for me now!
Old Nov 21 2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homestead Farms View Post
Just make up a new user name and another email address, you too can have a second farm
I would like to see second farms that utilize your existing coins and XP. I would also like it to be possible to transfer items from one farm to another.
Old Nov 21 2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lou Who View Post
Like the "improvements" , did it have to cost me most of my neighbors and another four levels to the mansion? The only neighbors left are the top 5 and bottom 5. Have over two million dollars and nothing worth spending it on. You can find me at the "HouseSoCloseHateFT" farm. Or on Farm VILLE.

The EXP pts are the same to buy the mansion on the new update and the old way. Saw that post somewhere so you still will take just as long to get there either way. You just level up quicker than having that wide gap. Can't remember where I read that at.
Old Nov 21 2009, 03:58 PM

WooHoo, glad to be a Farm Town Citizen. Now if we could have more space hope that's in the future. Ditto "Feels like early Christmas for me now!"

Visit
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._uid=829401504

Last edited by Lirah'sAcre's; Nov 21 2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: adding notes
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo7 View Post
Why did you guys change the xp requirements for the higher levels? I feel like all the work I put into my farm is worthless now...

On the other hand, thanks for all the new trees and crops! It's about time we got some new ones. Although, why is it that in the trees area only the same four trees are unlocked? Why are none of the new trees unlocked?
Ahh yes, but all that hard work you did "AFTER" level 34 has paid off....right?
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
I see you have levelled me up from level 33 to level 40. And you give us a lot of new things to buy. But I don't have more space in my farm to new things!! When can I be allowed to buy more land??? That's the most important thing I need right now. Not stupid tombstones!! I don't want my farm to be a graveyard. If I don't get more land I don't want to be in farm town anymore!! You can't make me buy a lot of things when I don't have the space for the things.
I too would like more space... But threats? None of the other games expand anymore than this one has. There are more goals now, more crops, more choices in planting time. SO many improvements why dwell on the negative! These people who have developed, maintained and continue to make our "FREE" game time happen need our support,encouragement and most of all our THANKS for making this available to us!! Sorry to use your post as a sounding board, yours was just the one after many like it that triggered a response in me. Have a nice Day!
Closed Thread