Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2015, 07:05 AM
Account Not Linked

About 30 mins ago I have filled my facilities and posted it to MYSELF ONLY!. Next thing I see is ... my farm is crowded with everyone working them .... and they are still busy working them
I have deleted the post from my wall after I have seen everyone is working them ... but that did not help at all!!
Has anyone else got this problem?

Last edited by sandivanderavoird; Nov 13 2015 at 07:10 AM.
Old Nov 13 2015, 07:28 AM

I can understand the "disappointment" in the levels of fish and other products which the new freight cars offer.

Thankfully we have two choices:
[1] Purchase one or more of the freight cars and get some more supplies
[2] Purchase more seacoasts for FC, and the other waters for coin

Then you get two more choices:
[1] Express your disappointment in the levels, and don't buy anything
[2] Express your thanks to the devs for more enhancements to the game

Maybe the devs will adjust the levels. Until then, let's just play nice.
Old Nov 13 2015, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandivanderavoird View Post
About 30 mins ago I have filled my facilities and posted it to MYSELF ONLY!. Next thing I see is ... my farm is crowded with everyone working them .... and they are still busy working them
I have deleted the post from my wall after I have seen everyone is working them ... but that did not help at all!!
Has anyone else got this problem?
Hi sandivanderavoird

We are going to check this, but let me ask you something, why are you posting your facilities only for you?
Old Nov 13 2015, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi sandivanderavoird

We are going to check this, but let me ask you something, why are you posting your facilities only for you?
I, too, would like to know why one farmer posted her facilities for herself only!! If she doesn't want anyone helping her then why posting them at all??? Always open to learn!!!!
Old Nov 13 2015, 07:54 AM

I have a small tip for sending gifts. Sometimes the "Done" button appears and sometimes it does not. If you do not see it, just click the "tab" key on your keyboard twice and then hit enter. It is still there but a Facebook glitch keeps it from appearing in the corner where it is supposed to do.

Thanks to Raul for the all the hard work he did to fix the Show FarmTown Wall Requests link in the My Requests tab and the other Adobe and Facebook issues or work around them. I really look forward to trying out these new updates!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Could you mention which of the new facilities will cost coins and which Farm Cash, please?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:10 AM

LOVE the "Show User Info" thing! Have been wanting that forever! Is there a way to access that info without having to go to the Market? Sometimes I'm on my farm and want to know if a user is still around and if so, where they are. The white text stuff helps if they are connected and working but even there - we can't tell where they are unless they just arrived at a new farm or completed one. Would be helpful to have the "Show User Info" available from the farm, too.

Thanks so much! Love it!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:11 AM

Oopsie !!! Just tried to work my neighbor facilities ... but my farmer has gotten lazy !!! Have to go to each farm individually. Guess I'll have to buy more train cars to make him move again on his own. I enjoyed it when he did all the work for me !!!!
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:16 AM

I have a super neighbour I have hired to do my farms, i have the largest of the harvest/plow/sow tools and have hired them to harvest/plow and to sow on my farms, but when he comes to my farms he says that the harvest/plow/sow tool or any of the sow tools are not highlighted for him to use, HELP what am i doing wrong, i have all the necessary boxes ticked
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi sandivanderavoird

Hey Marymarcel
I have first posted them to a couple of my friends (under custom) and that did not work as other people worked them .... that is after I have already told my specific friends that I have posted them. Thereafter I have tried to post them to ME ONLY and then try to add my friends ... but that did not work either. Either way it is not suppose to happen.
It is just an arrangement between me and a couple of friends just before the new updates ... otherwise I normally post to all my friends. Hope this makes sense.

Last edited by sandivanderavoird; Nov 13 2015 at 08:27 AM.
Closed Thread