Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 21 2017, 02:58 AM

Default So ****** right now

I had all 10 cargo's full and I went to send my ship and it tells me that FT is down for maintenance. I sure hope I don't have to start it all over again, or I'm really going to be so ******. You put up an announcement 3 or 4 hours before, so how in the heck are we supposed to send out a ship that has spaces left to fill, when it takes a total of at LEAST 10 hours to finish, and you make us WAIT an hour for each one??? I knew it was going to be close, and sure enough, it turned out, that it finished right at midnight my time, and the maintenance wouldn't let me send it.

You should make the maintenance announcements sooner. And you should also let us finish filling our ship up, if you're about to go down for maintenance, and we've already started them.

I have 7 ships, so I have to send them exactly 24 hours apart, or I just have empty ones sitting there. I had two come back early this week. And NOW, I'm probably going to have to start this one all over again, because of maintenance, so I'm going to have 4 empty ones now.

Last edited by VickStix; Jan 21 2017 at 03:30 AM.
Old Jan 21 2017, 03:44 AM

its back up now

sadly maintainence has to happen from time to time and will affect someone

just the nature of IT

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 21 2017, 05:04 PM

Wondering what happens when one of my ships is at another port for nearly 2 days without being filled & sent on? It's the last port of call so I can't bypass it unfortunately.

Will it eventually come home when the time is up for that ship or will I miss out on all that product, time & effort I made to start it a week ago???
Old Jan 21 2017, 05:14 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Wondering what happens when one of my ships is at another port for nearly 2 days without being filled & sent on? It's the last port of call so I can't bypass it unfortunately.

Will it eventually come home when the time is up for that ship or will I miss out on all that product, time & effort I made to start it a week ago???
Hi Hyacinth,

If the farm owner doesn't load the products then it will remain there until the 7 days are up. After that it will return to you with whatever products were loaded at previous ports.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 21 2017, 06:10 PM

That's good to know, thank you Tiger.
Old Jan 21 2017, 06:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
That's good to know, thank you Tiger.
you are welcome Hyacinth

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 22 2017, 05:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Cargo ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
hi summerlad,
no the ships are not operational yet. You will find all the current information about them in the latest release thread in the news and announcements section.
when will we get to choose what neighbors get to load our ships?
Old Jan 22 2017, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vennard View Post
when will we get to choose what neighbors get to load our ships?
Hi Tom,
Only the developers know when they will be able to release the change to allow us to change some of the neighbors ports. They don't give us advanced notice of when things will be released. Only thing you can do is watch the current release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2017, 11:30 AM

Location: Jasper, FL, 4 Miles across the Georgia/Florida line
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchBowWow View Post
I've been playing this game for 7 years and trust me when I say the devs here are the best. They have spoiled us rotten and there are no other games out there that treat their players as well as these men and women do here.
I agree 1000% with you, all these cry babies who did not start when this was an ONE FARM game and none of the factories, trains or other goodies we have.
I LOVE the idea of the ships.
I just see that some players can not be happy with what they have without causing themselves STRESS and being crybabies.
Old Jan 22 2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:

In order to gain all the products from our ships, our neighbors must be regular daily players. Otherwise if our ships get stuck in the port of a neighbor who plays once in a blue moon, then we lose products. I had this experience today when one of my ships came back with 1/5 of the products it would have loaded if 1 of my neighbors did not take her 3 days to visit FT.

I just removed that person from the neighbor list and then unfriended her. I could have just skipped her port, which I have done in the past, but the system would have her in the port list of the next ship, which leaves me with the same problem. So until FT enables us to replace inactive farmers with active ones, I will be unfriending neighbors.