Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2009, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I still cannot see anyone in market place, inn or realtor'e office! I am not going to continue this game after today, what is the point if I can't even hire?! I am a seriously frustrated level 34!
Old Nov 06 2009, 02:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I am at 34 level and am waiting, waiting ,waiting, to go on , I love what you're doing!!! cant wait for those new levels!!!
Old Nov 06 2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyhusker View Post
Thanks for all the updates. Does number 4 on your list mean a level 35 might be coming soon?????
Would love to see levels 35 and up. My friends and I have sooooo much fun playing
Old Nov 06 2009, 03:31 PM

I agree there won't be any more tree lovers complaining. I was one of them, but, knew with patience they'd grow back....now, we don't have to worry or read complaints, and now, the little brat weezzzzzels who harvested the trees for spite, well, are SOL.
Old Nov 06 2009, 03:35 PM

Thumbs up *If you hover over the XP bar on the top

*If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)

*oooooooh I like this!!!! sounds like more land coming soon!!! I do hope so.

Thank you so much for all the updates, brilliant, thank you all for all your hard work in making this game brilliant xxxx
Old Nov 06 2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgelyon View Post
I still cannot see anyone in market place, inn or realtor'e office! I am not going to continue this game after today, what is the point if I can't even hire?! I am a seriously frustrated level 34!
Try refreshing, this seems to work for everyone.
Old Nov 06 2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
I agree there won't be any more tree lovers complaining. I was one of them, but, knew with patience they'd grow back....now, we don't have to worry or read complaints, and now, the little brat weezzzzzels who harvested the trees for spite, well, are SOL.
Yep....need to ask one (or two) question(s) though. I hired someone with the new hiring method and none of the crops hidden by the trees were done...can the hiree's not see them or can they not get to them? Or are the just too lazy?
I love the SOL...heehee!
What I could never understand is...some people ask for tree harvesters in the MP and no one wanted to do them but get them to your farm and they head their first....what was up with that??
Old Nov 06 2009, 04:13 PM

Yes.. thank you . Nice fixes... nice tree
Old Nov 06 2009, 04:19 PM

Thanks for all the great additions! Love the game and love that ya'll are so attentive to adding new items and features. You guys do a great job!!
Old Nov 06 2009, 04:25 PM

Love the new releases & the thanksgiving stuff & even though im English I have them on my farm as I love them & as respect for my american friends PLEASE hurry with L35
Closed Thread