Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2013, 06:22 AM

yeah...

and a day earlier than most would have expected.

did not get to finish the "real" version of Farm Town Hansel & Gretel, but I will.

Old Jul 12 2013, 06:24 AM

I bought the new Turbo Loader last night and like everyone else it appeared to not be there so I tried again only to have the same thing happen. I didn't notice my FC at the time I was only thinking I didn't really buy it. I went back to see if it would say "duplicate" and it didn't so I tried again with the same results. It doesn't show up in my storage but it does show up as a "start up" tool in my Facility Manager and it does work. Because it appeared to not be a successful "buy" and bought it the second time for another 40 FC and would like a refund for the second purchase please. Could you instruct me on how to do that please.
Thank You

The updates are awesome as usual!

Last edited by bjyhey3; Jul 12 2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old Jul 12 2013, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I bought the new Turbo Loader last night and like everyone else it appeared to not be there so I tried again only to have the same thing happen. I didn't notice my FC at the time I was only thinking I didn't really buy it. I went back to see if it would say "duplicate" and it didn't so I tried again with the same results. It doesn't show up in my storage but it does show up as a "start up" tool in my Facility Manager and it does work. Because it appeared to not be a successful "buy" and bought it the second time for another 40 FC and would like a refund for the second purchase please. Thank You
Hi! the developers have been advised about this problem and are working to fix it.

From Raul

Known Issues:

- Turbo Loader turns invisible in the store and farm. This will be fixed sometime later today (Friday). In the mean time it will work as expected if you open the facility manager on the same farm that you placed the Turbo Loader initially. We will disable the tool in the store until tomorrow.
Old Jul 12 2013, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I bought the new Turbo Loader last night and like everyone else it appeared to not be there so I tried again only to have the same thing happen. I didn't notice my FC at the time I was only thinking I didn't really buy it. I went back to see if it would say "duplicate" and it didn't so I tried again with the same results. It doesn't show up in my storage but it does show up as a "start up" tool in my Facility Manager and it does work. Because it appeared to not be a successful "buy" and bought it the second time for another 40 FC and would like a refund for the second purchase please. Thank You
Hi , you will need to contact Support to ask for a refund , to contact Support , Click Here
Old Jul 12 2013, 06:38 AM

ty ty ty awesomeness- I sure appreciate Just wish my Brussels sprouts would show up again. lol

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Old Jul 12 2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi , you will need to contact Support to ask for a refund , to contact Support , Click Here
Thank You for your quick response
Old Jul 12 2013, 07:08 AM

Default Market Window

What do you mean by the "market Window" I see the "storage window" and sorting items used by "me" but I don't know what you mean by the market window or how to open it. Thanks for the updates.
Old Jul 12 2013, 07:20 AM

Awesome update, as usual! I love it all! Thank you Raul!
Old Jul 12 2013, 07:22 AM

Thank you Farm Town for all the new improvements I wish you can now make the game go a little faster while working your own farms Time to play some more!!
Old Jul 12 2013, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
What do you mean by the "market Window" I see the "storage window" and sorting items used by "me" but I don't know what you mean by the market window or how to open it. Thanks for the updates.
Hi! when you change the settings in your storage to "for me" if you go to market place to sell products, they will be showed as you have changed them in storage.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 12 2013 at 07:47 AM.
Closed Thread