Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 16 2013, 01:55 AM

Love Love the Ingredient planner - now all we need is one that totals all Facs OWNED - I for one would happily pay real money for that

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jul 16 2013, 05:45 AM
Account Not Linked

oooops it let me buy duplicate tools they would not show up so i purchased them again........... with real $'s
Old Jul 16 2013, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqV View Post
oooops it let me buy duplicate tools they would not show up so i purchased them again........... with real $'s
Hi, you will need to contact Support , as we cannot help with Farm Cash reimbursement. To contact Support , Click Here
Old Jul 16 2013, 06:28 AM

Love farm Town, however so far the Food Preserve Factory and the Gourmet Restaraunt are having loading issues. The Start all button is there but nothing is happening. Problem with the turbo? thanks~!
Old Jul 16 2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqV View Post
I've done that, it's frustrating. And I have not asked to a refund just chalked it up to experience. I would like to have a way to see a list of all owned factories and facilities. Like the previous poster mentioned I also would pay cash for that.

Fritz
Old Jul 17 2013, 07:53 AM
Account Not Linked

i tried to look in game guide section and couldnt find answer so thought id ask here...anyone know if you have to have the advanced or supreme locomotive before you can have the ultimate one? Usually on the tools it tells you that but it doesnt on the locomotive so didnt know but dont want to waste cash and assume
Old Jul 17 2013, 08:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
i tried to look in game guide section and couldnt find answer so thought id ask here...anyone know if you have to have the advanced or supreme locomotive before you can have the ultimate one? Usually on the tools it tells you that but it doesnt on the locomotive so didnt know but dont want to waste cash and assume
No you don't need certain ones to buy others, the trains are different and not upgrades like other tools.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 17 2013, 03:13 PM

Since the latest update when I hire people from the market place for example, all fields (19) doing various jobs .. there are only 12 fields lite up. Just a few hours ago I hired someone from the market place for 11 fields (hp only) and they said only 5 fields were highlighted. This is started happening now that I think about it since the feature where after you work them they dim out. If I chat with them and let them know of all the fields I've hired them to work, they can navigate to them and successfully work there. I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed or not, I did search for it and read many pages of the forum before posting, so sorry if this is a duplicate reporting.

Thanks for your help,
Marie
Old Jul 18 2013, 08:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Upgrades sound interesting. Am incurring GLITCH in exchanging gift for another. Exchanges but does NOT accept. player since 09 so i know abput memory-catch- kookies-mmfiles and ALL the other quickies.
ThanXXX

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 18 2013, 08:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by i try View Post
Upgrades sound interesting. Am incurring GLITCH in exchanging gift for another. Exchanges but does NOT accept. player since 09 so i know abput memory-catch- kookies-mmfiles and ALL the other quickies.
ThanXXX
Do you try to go through FB or FT to exchange gifts, if you have been trying it from FB, try going through the tab on the FT game screen and see if that is better.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread