Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 29 2010, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
As has been said over and over again, those offers for earning Farm Cash are very few and far between for our Aussie farms and for our most recent 'app of the week' we were given ONE farm cash dollar. It must be so disappointing for those who can't afford to buy farm cash when they see that they can buy an Oast and Malt house, but then discover that the brewery will cost them $33 in farm cash which will take them months to accrue if they can't buy some.

Surely they could arrange to have some more facilities that work like the red windmill and the stone mill, so that more people have a chance to buy those facilities even if they don't work as efficiently.
Yeah but at least they have a chance to pick up a few FC which is why I mentioned it. Don't take it out on me, talk to Super Rewards
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:27 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Yeah but at least they have a chance to pick up a few FC which is why I mentioned it. Don't take it out on me, talk to Super Rewards
Sorry, I don't intend it as 'taking it out' on anyone. I have just seen new players within my group get all excited when told by mods to 'go to the earn coins' tab to earn farm cash only to find that the reality and the illusion given are two different things.

As for Super Rewards, they don't want to know. No one can convince me that there is not some connection between them and the Farm Town team, yet the farm town team constantly charge very high amounts of farm cash when put into the perspective of what can actually be earned through super rewards.

I know that many of us can afford to buy some farm cash (as I do), but there are also a lot of older people on pensions who just simply have to keep their priorities in order and can't afford what they see as a luxury, and this is a shame for them. I'm certainly not saying that the 'earn cash' section should cover the total of buying all facilities, but a little more balance between super rewards and the farm town team would be a good thing. Not all of those disadvantaged players have relatives playing who are happy to gift them some farm cash or facilities.

I have to say it was major fun for me to send a flower shop to my elderly neighbour,then wait till she went to bed, log in as her and go DELIVER her flower shop right slap bang into the middle of her farm for her to find the next morning. She is 84, loves her farm, but stretches her pension a long way and it does not reach to buying farm cash.

Old Jul 29 2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
I have to say it was major fun for me to send a flower shop to my elderly neighbour,then wait till she went to bed, log in as her and go DELIVER her flower shop right slap bang into the middle of her farm for her to find the next morning. She is 84, loves her farm, but stretches her pension a long way and it does not reach to buying farm cash.
Ya big sweetie

Gotta love the Aussies.

P.S. Did I mention I am a 87 y.o. pens............
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Ya big sweetie

Gotta love the Aussies.

P.S. Did I mention I am a 87 y.o. pens............
Funny Tony, I could have sworn you told me a few weeks ago that you were a spring chicken of 51 !!! and I'm sure Aussie 87 year olds aren't being forced to go out to work .... yet. Better luck next time.

I have been going to ask if we could have some cricket wickets for our farms, but wondered if our beloved American developers would know what cricket wickets are. Oh well ..... last night my friend had to go out and asked me to harvest her farm for her, and she specifically asked me if I would 'be nice to her gnomes'.

When she got back she found her much loved gnomes having a ball - well they didn't exactly have the ball, but I had turned one of her farms into a cricket oval complete with pitch with white chalk lines, wheely bins for the wickets, and an entire team of gnomes playing cricket. I think she is still laughing her head off and the cricket pitch is still going. We were playing on our farms at 1.00am this morning furiously running our little avatars between the wickets. Oh, and the umpire is a leprechaun

Old Jul 29 2010, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Funny Tony, I could have sworn you told me a few weeks ago that you were a spring chicken of 51 !!! and I'm sure Aussie 87 year olds aren't being forced to go out to work .... yet. Better luck next time.

I have been going to ask if we could have some cricket wickets for our farms, but wondered if our beloved American developers would know what cricket wickets are. Oh well ..... last night my friend had to go out and asked me to harvest her farm for her, and she specifically asked me if I would 'be nice to her gnomes'.

When she got back she found her much loved gnomes having a ball - well they didn't exactly have the ball, but I had turned one of her farms into a cricket oval complete with pitch with white chalk lines, wheely bins for the wickets, and an entire team of gnomes playing cricket. I think she is still laughing her head off and the cricket pitch is still going. We were playing on our farms at 1.00am this morning furiously running our little avatars between the wickets. Oh, and the umpire is a leprechaun
Sounds like fun -Maybe you could have invited one of the Mods to be the Umpire *Vanishes*
Old Jul 29 2010, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Sounds like fun -Maybe you could have invited one of the Mods to be the Umpire *Vanishes*
LOL We did ask my husband if he wanted to bring his little avatar from his farm to come and bowl for us, but for some strange reason he rolled his eyes at me and enquired as to the state of my mental health at 1.00am in the morning

Old Jul 30 2010, 10:20 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Go to the "earn coins" tab and there are offers.
i only have 2 offers in a month so tell programmers to make at least 1 free easy way to get farm cash
Old Jul 30 2010, 10:35 AM

I wondered if the Devs might consider giving FC for people when they harvest FC facilities. It might increase the number of people who work on facilities.
Old Jul 30 2010, 10:52 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie01 View Post
I wondered if the Devs might consider giving FC for people when they harvest FC facilities. It might increase the number of people who work on facilities.

i agree whit you that would be great idea
Old Jul 30 2010, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbobicic View Post
i only have 2 offers in a month so tell programmers to make at least 1 free easy way to get farm cash
Devs have no control over the offers, it is Super Rewards that does.