Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2019, 02:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
If I get an offer of free goods from Super Facility from a neighbour whilst am working a friends factories, It halts the working and can not continue, have to reload again and starts from the first farm which is a pain if you are near the last farm out of 20 +. Is there a work around this? Thanks
You can see where you are upto by the farms you have done turning blue, just load the next farm in line and it continues until the next offer or the end of the farms.
Old Feb 11 2019, 03:58 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
You can see where you are upto by the farms you have done turning blue, just load the next farm in line and it continues until the next offer or the end of the farms.
Hi Grumpdad,

The only potential problem i can see with that is if the mayor had stopped work part way through all the facilites on that particular farm. If that's the case you would have missed out on some by going straight to the next farm. It is of course your choice if that's what you prefer to do.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 11 2019, 04:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

The only potential problem i can see with that is if the mayor had stopped work part way through all the facilites on that particular farm. If that's the case you would have missed out on some by going straight to the next farm. It is of course your choice if that's what you prefer to do.
I am on Farm 28 . . . . do I go back and do 28 ooooooops, or do I miss a few, mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn, let me think about THIS
Old Feb 13 2019, 02:15 PM

when we try to sell or give away our Special products we sometimes get a yellowish flashing box with the word content in it what soes this mean?
Old Feb 13 2019, 02:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
when we try to sell or give away our Special products we sometimes get a yellowish flashing box with the word content in it what soes this mean?
Hi jkmyer,
You will have to tell us what it says for us to tell you what it means.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2019, 02:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following fixes:

Post Release Updates - February 13th, 1:00PM

- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers
- Eliminated an extra 40% of the remaining X025 errors in the game
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2019, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi jkmyer,
Just re-read your post. No we haven't seen that, so not sure what it means. Is the sale going through when you see that? As they just released a fix for the super facility transactions to stop them when you are working facilities or in the market selling products to the mayor, it could have happened while they were rolling the fix out.

If it continues please post here again.
Old Feb 14 2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi jkmyer,
You will have to tell us what it says for us to tell you what it means.
it juat says "content"
Old Feb 14 2019, 07:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
it juat says "content"
Hi jkmyer,

Are you still having the problem today? If you are, what super facility do you have and is it every product you are trying to sell from it that does that or is it only a specific one? If it's a specific one please let us know which product it is.

Is this happening when selling to both neighbours, and strangers at the Trade market? If not both, which ones?

Please supply your farm link. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
When you have done that please provide the link in your post.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 14 2019 at 07:16 AM.
Old Feb 15 2019, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi jkmyer,
Just re-read your post. No we haven't seen that, so not sure what it means. Is the sale going through when you see that? As they just released a fix for the super facility transactions to stop them when you are working facilities or in the market selling products to the mayor, it could have happened while they were rolling the fix out.

If it continues please post here again.
we only saw it that one afternoon thanks will let you know if it shows up again
kathy
Closed Thread