Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Nov 11 2017, 09:26 AM

Hi. It seems that currently only neighbours can help with stickers on the coop quests. Would it be possible that Buddy's would also be able to help with these stickers?

Neither neighbours or buddys collect the bonus points when farming for each other, so it makes sense that buddy's would also be able to help with stickers.

Thank you
Old Nov 22 2017, 09:39 PM

WHY does it seem EVERY time I need a lifeline for a product made by a FACILITY I don't own I get the "trade in the marketplace" lifeline. You can't trade for PRODUCTS in the marketplace!!! I NEVER seem get "work a neighbor's facility". PLEASE lets us trade PRODUCTS. PLEASE!!!

Let us pick the lifeline, PLEASE. At least 80% of the time I need a lifeline I get a useless lifeline. I need to work a facility to earn a product I get a trade at the marketplace lifeline where products can not BE traded and vice versa if I need a raw material that I could trade at the market I get a work facility lifeline. 80% is not by chance it is getting repeatedly SCREWED. Please fix this.

And if a lifeline is useless so the quest can NOT be completed please allow us to get rid of that quest/lifeline so if we need another lifeline we don't have to wait for that quest and lifeline to expire.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 23 2017 at 12:04 AM.
Old Nov 25 2017, 01:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Post Quests using new Facilities

I would like to know if the game developers can be sure not to include new facilities in the quests. There are hundreds of facilities to choose from. The dev's can limit which facilities to use without using the most current new facilities. In order for me to buy facilities using FarmCash, I need to earn Farmcash. The only way for me to earn FarmCash is to complete Quests. That means that I can't progress in the game because of the way the game is programmed.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Nov 28 2017, 11:43 AM

Hey just went to the market and went to the "from facility export " tab and everything I had clicked on the last time I was there was not checked this time. I would like to see it stay checked or give us a button check all.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 06 2017, 09:33 AM

I have a sort of suggestion about the facility chains. I have at least one of every facility but I do not layer crops. Never have and do not want to. However when you have (for example) 2 restaurants in a facility chain that requires multiple crops to make the products it becomes even more difficult to manage your crop production. And the more you double up with them the worse it will become. Have the devs considered new tools that can help us to do our crops faster or increase the amount we get from our farms. For example I would be happy to pay farmcash for an advanced manure spreader that produced more than double the crops that it does now or mobile sprinklers that make crops etc grow in less than half the time. These are just examples based on tools that already exist so maybe there are other options that could be looked at too. I will not be buying anymore facility chains that require crops to operate until such time as a solution is given to this problem. Thanks

Lara's Farm
Old Dec 08 2017, 12:31 AM

My suggestion is for the new Chain Quests it is nice to know how many other neighbors are doing them. But I think it would be terrific if where you have the body shape and it says 1, 2 or 3 etc that you could click on that figure and see who those people are!!!
Old Dec 14 2017, 09:43 AM

Please give us a "dismiss" button on the quest page so we can get rid of ones that we don't have facilities for. Thank you.
Old Dec 17 2017, 10:50 AM

I do not think the the NCC is set up is fair. Many people playing FT do not know about the NCC. I load and load my facilities and even buy more to help my neighbors in "my hood". I load and load my facilities and can NEVER get to 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd place. And some neighbors who are just doing their co-ops will load maybe even one to complete their co-op and DO NOT KNOW that they are being thrown into the NCC. So this drags "the hood" down. Why can't you create an OPT-OUT Option like you did with the Funeral Home and the Ships? The would make MANY NCC players happy and give them a better chance to rank higher. I hope you can understand what I am saying. Many of my neighbors quit buying Farm Cash facilities because they cannot afford it. So therefore, many only have the coin facilities in the NCC.
I hope you can CREATE and OPT-OUT Option for those that do not want to play the NCC. I have many long time neighbors and I do not want to remove them as a neighbor because of the NCC. I have become friends with many of them and they do not even realize that they are dragging "the hood" down.
Please consider this option.
Old Jan 04 2018, 11:49 AM

As we get more and more chains working I can see the need for export all and import all buttons. Right now it's not to bad but I can see this being time consuming and to much clicking in the near future.
Old Jan 07 2018, 10:54 AM

Since the picks for quests and co-op quests are "random"....which means if you don't have that facility you will get it a LOT........give us a way to delete that quest. We will still have to wait the amount of time the quest gives us to finish it...but it will NOT show in our quest window and we won't have to waste coins buying what we need for it when we cannot finish it.

I have spent an obscene amount of money on this game. I can NOT afford to do so now. It seems that the "Tastes of" that I have NOT been able to purchase are coming up a LOT MORE than the ones I did buy are coming up.

I am adding more to this.....you need to rethink what you call random. I have had the quest to make Lomi-Lomi salmon and load into Taste of Hawaii at least three times or more the past week or so. I get it in the coop quest......then I get it in the regular quest. I just got it in the regular quests again. THIS IS NOT RANDOM.....there are a lot of quests I have NEVER gotten.

The definition of random is as follows: "adjective 1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern" Three or more times a week is NOT random!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a pattern. I bet if I buy the stupid Taste of Hawaii I will NEVER gt Lomi-Lomi salmon again!!!!!!!!! And that is a fact as
I have had this happen with one of the other tastes and since I bought it I have never gotten that quest again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Jan 21 2018 at 10:16 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar