Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 08:03 AM

Default Gifts on the gift page/gifting

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread for ideas for the gift page. These would be items that are already a part of the game you would like to see on the gift page. Remember if you have an idea for a new item place it in the appropriate thread.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 21 2015 at 07:47 AM.
Old Feb 23 2015, 12:26 AM
Rozie Farmer
Account Not Linked

Default Honey and beeswas

Please Ladies and Gentlemen,
please add the honey jar and the beeswax to the giftpage. Eventually in a minimum quantity is fair enough. People who can not affort the beehive (because it is in farmcash) can hardly finish a quest. You must be very lucky to draw the gift lifeline to receive one of these products. You can not buy it with the trading lifeline and you can not earn it with the employee lifeline.
Please?
Thank you for reading this. :-)

Last edited by Rozie Farmer; Feb 23 2015 at 05:05 AM.
Old Mar 03 2015, 08:56 AM
Account Not Linked

it would certainly be great to have furniture or other items to gift from gift page. change it up now and then, throw some big stuff in now and then. GO crazy with it..LOL! some of us don't do all the factories, etc; or spend 24 hours a day on here. please try to accommodate all players needs or wants. and when you have to level up so HIGH just to buy a chair...makes the coins hard to spend don't you think??? thanks and have a great day.
Old Mar 26 2015, 06:41 PM

I have been playing FT for 6 years now and initially, we had some great gifts but more have been taken away than added, Keep what we have now but how about adding some new, useful gifts that can be used in facilities, Stainless steel, sunflowers, and similar would be helpful. Please consider this
Old Mar 29 2015, 02:15 PM
Rozie Farmer
Account Not Linked

Hello it is me again, is there any possibility to add horsehair to the gift page? Please?
Thanks for reading this.
Old Apr 03 2015, 03:04 PM

When I receive gifts, like animals and trees, I want to be able to send them into storage until I get ready to put them on a farm. I would like the "Store All" button to send my gifts to storage.
Old Apr 16 2015, 09:34 AM

Default Gifting

Would you please consider giving us an option to show ONLY ACTIVE farmer instead of ALL farmers. Some of these farmers have not played for years, some have the game blocked, yet they are on our send a gift to them list. The way it is set up now is not user friendly. Thank you for your consideration.
Old May 09 2015, 10:39 PM

I have a very practical suggestion for a new gift. HORSE HAIR! You have turkey feathers, why not horse hair? I do not have the stables--can not afford to buy them--so I am stuck if I need horse hair to produce something. I am puzzled why stables are FC, rather than coins like chicken coup, dairy barns, wool sheds, and rabbit hutches.
So, help out this old farmer. Add horse hair to the regular gifts. That way, I can exchange some of my gifts for it and will have some when I need it. Thanks for listening.
Old May 11 2015, 02:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse take the trees off the gift page.With so many needed to run factories,and other giftable items needed,being able to buy the trees would certainly help a major hole in production.
Old May 23 2015, 09:59 AM

I can't afford the FC stables, so I can't produce horsehair. I do have coins facilities that use it, so I just can't produce many of those products.

I also noticed someone else suggested sunflowers as a gift, like baskets of tomatoes, strawberries, potatoes, pineapple, and blueberries are. I would like to see sunflowers, but more than that --beets! I have a full-time job in the real world and am an evenings and weekends farmer. It's hard when I get a quest that calls for beets to make ink or pigment! I like to turn the quests over quickly, and it is frustrating to have to wait to plant the short term crop.

So, if you added horsehair, sunflowers, and beets to the gifts, you would make this farmer VERY HAPPY! You could put some of the animals in the store, especially the cats, dogs, and exotic animals which are strictly decorative.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 23 2015 at 10:02 AM. Reason: quote deleted