Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2016, 09:27 PM

YAY for the new stuff, including the new neighborhood game and Farm #29!

The neighborhood thing . . . I haven't studied the rules yet but from looking at a few posts, it looks like everything is based on how many FC facilities we have? Like, I have 1 of each of the FC facilities - 5 of the Dairy things. But since I only have 1 each of the FC facilities in this chain, I only get credit for 1 of the Dairy things? Is that how it works? That still doesn't seem right, though, because in my window, I have 1, 1, 1, 1 but one of my neighbors has 1, 1, 3, 1. In other words, she's getting to count 3 of her Dairy things even though all of our other numbers are the same. Can someone explain?

Also, since so much depends on what type of facility it is, it would be helpful to have that info easily available. For example, when you open the neighborhood window and mouse over one of the facilities at the top, it could tell you the name of that facility, whether it's a clients or a regular one, and whether it's FC or coins.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:37 PM

Neighborhood Chains Contest Do we post these facilities or cash them out?
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
YAY for the new stuff, including the new neighborhood game and Farm #29!

The neighborhood thing . . . I haven't studied the rules yet but from looking at a few posts, it looks like everything is based on how many FC facilities we have? Like, I have 1 of each of the FC facilities - 5 of the Dairy things. But since I only have 1 each of the FC facilities in this chain, I only get credit for 1 of the Dairy things? Is that how it works? That still doesn't seem right, though, because in my window, I have 1, 1, 1, 1 but one of my neighbors has 1, 1, 3, 1. In other words, she's getting to count 3 of her Dairy things even though all of our other numbers are the same. Can someone explain?

Also, since so much depends on what type of facility it is, it would be helpful to have that info easily available. For example, when you open the neighborhood window and mouse over one of the facilities at the top, it could tell you the name of that facility, whether it's a clients or a regular one, and whether it's FC or coins.
Hi Susan,
If you had none of the FC facilities then you would be able to do 1 each of the coin ones. The same if you have only 1 each of the FC then only 1 each of the coin ones. I am not sure how your neighbor got to do 3 of the dairy processing. The developers are still working on some problems so that may not be the situation for them next time.
Judging from this time I would say the first 2 would be the FC ones and the 2nd 2 would be the coin ones. Don't think you will know what type they are until you click to work them. It won't be split between services and regular facilities as evidenced by this time with 3 service and 1 regular.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Neighborhood Chains Contest Do we post these facilities or cash them out?
Hi Momma Woods,
You post them with the rest of your facilities. The faster they get emptied the faster you can reload those. The only points that count for the contest are the XP you get for loading them. You can cash them out along with the rest of your facilities like normal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Momma Woods,
You post them with the rest of your facilities. The faster they get emptied the faster you can reload those. The only points that count for the contest are the XP you get for loading them. You can cash them out along with the rest of your facilities like normal.
ty Taz D for the quick response.
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
ty Taz D for the quick response.
Hi Momma Woods,
You are welcome. I plan on doing my facilities just like normal but I will load those in the contests first and probably too often through the contest manager.
Old Apr 07 2016, 09:54 PM

Why are all my farms showing as 26 x 26,i have maybe 9 or 10 of them at the max of 24 x 24,certainly none of them are 26 x 26 please advise.
Old Apr 07 2016, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Why are all my farms showing as 26 x 26,i have maybe 9 or 10 of them at the max of 24 x 24,certainly none of them are 26 x 26 please advise.
Hi Boduke,
There is an issue that the developers are aware of where the farm sizes do not show correctly. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This problem may come back, but when it does just clear cache and reopen farm again and it should be fixed for a while.
Old Apr 07 2016, 10:29 PM

Smile farm sizes

Hi Taz,
just fyi clearing mem cache seems to have fixed it for time being,hopefully they can get this fixed soon,thanks a bunch
Old Apr 07 2016, 11:56 PM

First up a huge thank you for the new release. Can't wait to get the extra storage!

Am I right to assume that if someone adds me as a neighbour and I add them, we each count as neighbours. If they remove me as a neighbour and I am still on their friend's list, they will still appear as a neighbour for me but I won't appear as a neighbour for them.

Secondly if I don't click on the blue tool I don't have to participate? I am a very lazy laid back farmer.
Closed Thread