Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2010, 03:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dmsloma

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelight View Post
Part one: Do you have the [bold]Dairy Shed[/bold] which is required to harvest your cows and goats? When you have harvested the animals using the Dairy Shed, the milk will be available in your storage area to use in making butter and goat's cheese.

Part two: Click on the Sugar Refinery or the Windmill. Then click on "What's cooking". Hover your cursor over the product box. A dark blue bar saying "Store" should then appear in the bottom right hand corner of the box. Click on that to send the finished sugar / wheat to your storage area. They will then be available for you to use in producing other products.

Part three: As this is the first message you have posted on here in 6 months, can you please provide further information as to where you have been leaving the other messages that have resulted in you receiving this spam?
Part one...I have the Dairy Shed and I think I have about fifty cows and twenty goats and it is saying only twenty cows and eight goats. The Pizza Palace is saying I do not have enought cheese, because of the incorrect readings.

Part two...Yes I have the Sugar Refinery and Windmill and they are saying I have, I think the pharse is five units and I have been harvesting, since the beginning and it is still saying only five units for both. Therefore I can not bake at the bakery or make Pizza because there is not enough flour!

Part Three...The sex pictures are something new and the advertizements all of this has been since I posted on the forum last....
Old Apr 12 2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanneisfarming View Post
Can I only have 1 of these facilities per farm?
can we have one on EACH farm??

love em.. fun doings now..
Old Apr 12 2010, 02:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Gotta say ...I am back in love with this game!! I sprung for all the best facilities, a new 3rd farm that is designed as a village (with a commercial division for all the facilities) surrounded by a farm on the outskirts.... and now have all my active neighbors eager to come over for free chocolate, free bakery goods, juice, flour, sugar, dairy products, and free pizza (all three varieties) of course!

The new developments have completely changed the way I play this game...which is a good thing because I was on the edge of being bored. I now am far more interactive with my neighbors and we talk a great deal more, visit and help each other more, and enjoy our farms a lot more! I own more chickens that the Farmer in the Dell, and all my farms are in production for the factories, not just for the market.

Good plan on the part of the developers to bring a whole new level to the game for those who enjoy their neighbors for more than just the requisite number needed to plow.

I'm ready for an upgrade to the dairy to produce ice cream!
Old Apr 12 2010, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Till View Post
How many amimals can you have for production throught their sheds please :-)
You can have many animals, but too many can make the farm lag.
Old Apr 12 2010, 04:40 PM

Default dbt T

while u are on.. can we have more then one cow barn , one on each farm.. will it still produce ..? my other farm does not have room for more cows.. so want to buy another cow barn and put it on farm 3

thanks..
Old Apr 12 2010, 04:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
while u are on.. can we have more then one cow barn , one on each farm.. will it still produce ..? my other farm does not have room for more cows.. so want to buy another cow barn and put it on farm 3

thanks..
If you have more than one dairy shed on each farm....it won't work. They have to be one on each farm and the animals have to be on the same farm as well.
Old Apr 12 2010, 04:55 PM

thanks that is what i thought..

off to buy another barn for another farm.. LOL
Closed Thread