Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 08 2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgtenner View Post
Sorry if this will be in the wrong category, but I canNOT find anywhere to put this! I have all of the tools...some farmers don't. I've gotten hired in the marketplace, I git to the farm and there's a person working who has no tools. My name says "All Tools Woo Woo." I used to harvest or plow half the farm and leave the rest for the person with no tools. Now I just leave if there's a person working who has no tools. I've seen folks complaining that "The farmers with the tools are taking away all the work from the ones with no tools." Don't hate because you don't have the tools! I believe that we are all adults on here and this moaning and groaning needs to stop. I had a lady on a farm tell me that she has seen posts on me being "greedy." I got to the farm, plowed it...saw her walking around round and I assumed she was the person who hired me. She wasn't. I didn't see her plow a single field or make ANY attempts to plow. I'm not greedy and was considerate of the no tools farmers before I stopped working with them. Some folks seem to take things a little too far and merciful Jesus...grow up would ya? This is just a GAME people and if you're this combative on a game, I can only imagine what you're like in the real world!
i'm interested in learning how you use your tools on other folks farms. I haven't found any threads that explain this. I'm assuming you aren't using auto clicker for speed, right?
Old Mar 08 2011, 04:03 PM

Default Tool

Hi. I don't anything but use my mouse. You know how to get to your tools to use on other farms, right?
Old Mar 08 2011, 11:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
when harvesting/plowing/planting (either own farm or hired) - it takes forever for the avatar to "catch-up" to the work (meaning that if someone has 500 fields - the person working can do all 500 in "2 minutes" but the avatar takes "5 minutes" - it is annoying if you only have 10 minutes and each things takes "5 minutes" (harvest 5 plow 5 plant 5 - thats 15 minutes (example only)) - if working own farm it takes forever to do everything (or have to reload that farm - either leave and come back or change farm and return to "catch-up") - "speed-up" the avatar and it's work to match the real persons work - if you hired someone - its hard to try and "catch" them to plow after harvest - or wait for 5 minutes for them to "catch-up" to the work

when click on someone factory job post - hate that it loads and asks you if you want to get started - then reloads the farm again - either remove the "lets get started" pop-up (or whatever it says) or do not reload the farm

it freezes when loading

hate the "lag" when switching farms - mainly on others farms (but on any farm) - it freezes when loading, after its loaded it takes a few to "catch-up" - like when going through to do the water/weed/rake its slow, its slow when going through someones farm to water flowers

hate the "pop-ups" to help out on someones farm - sometime wait on a farm for someone to arrive to work and get those pop-ups

When you harvest, plow, or plant you do not have to wait for the avatar to walk to each field. After you have all the fields queued up, click on the disk at the top of the game, this saves the work you have done, then reload the game, or accept another hire request. You can reload the game several ways, by clicking on play, going to one of your other farms, going to a neighbors farm, or the mp, then you can go back to the farm you where working on and all the work will be done.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 10 2011, 06:49 PM

Talking wish i could trade facilities for tools

I just get a kick out of working on other folks farms, seeing how they lay things out and decorate.

And now i'm lusting after all the tools that make work faster and not so hard on my clicking hand!

Sure would be great if i could trade facilities i bought with FC for tools that require FC.

any chance of that ever happening?
Old Mar 10 2011, 07:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyo View Post
i'm interested in learning how you use your tools on other folks farms. I haven't found any threads that explain this. I'm assuming you aren't using auto clicker for speed, right?
Put your tools in storage then when you're hired to work another's farm they will show up at the bottom then you just have to click on them to use
Old Mar 11 2011, 10:44 AM

Smile

I would be all for a combined harvester, plower, seeder.

Of the current tools, which are transportable to work on other people's farms? It would be helpful if more info were available like it is with the "?" icon on the facilities which explain what the facility does and uses.
Old Mar 11 2011, 10:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuma Guy View Post
I would be all for a combined harvester, plower, seeder.

Of the current tools, which are transportable to work on other people's farms? It would be helpful if more info were available like it is with the "?" icon on the facilities which explain what the facility does and uses.
All FC tools can go to other farms if they are in storage. Check out our Game Guide for more info (link in my signature). Chapter 21, I think is tools.
Old Mar 11 2011, 05:39 PM

do you get double the crops if you harvest them yourself is they are fertilzed?
Old Mar 11 2011, 05:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat1958 View Post
do you get double the crops if you harvest them yourself is they are fertilzed?
If they are fertlized, you get double the crops.

If you work for someone who has a fertilizied farm, instead of getting 10% you'll get double.
Old Mar 11 2011, 06:03 PM

Thumbs up

thanks Double T,It was my understanding that if you harvest your own crops if fertilzized you dont get double the crops,

So i just wanted to make sure i did before i harvest them myself as most of the time ive been hiring other to harvest my crops now that i have the 4x4 i want to harvest them myself and get double the crops.