Old Oct 22 2010, 01:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
did anyone notice that the cemetery sign's text is reversed?? weird too... i am holding off on buying the fence until these quirks are worked out lol i love the look though.. and hope that they are still available to me when they are fixed......
Sunny that is to keep us on our toes, lol.. have you noticed the Tacos restaurant also has the sign reversed. These guys have a sense of humor, ;-)

Love all the new stuff, but gosh I am running out of land again and can't keep up with the chicken, going to have to buy another truck!!
Hope we get a new addition (land) for "all saints day" Nov 1....since we are such little angels and behave like it.... lol, lol
Old Oct 22 2010, 01:12 PM

Default Still Have Phantom Message

I posted this to the helps thread and was asked to post it here:

My FT messages (inbox) always shows that I have one message. When I click to see it, it won't load. The biggest problem with this is that I can't pull up my old messages (I used to be able to see the last 10 messages).

Is there anything that can be done to clear out this phantom message and free up my FT mail?

I have already cleared my cache as that seems to be the response most favored. It's a no go. Still there.

My farm is:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1237538173

(the one listed below is incorrect!)
Old Oct 22 2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
And all these posts should go into the suggestion board.... aside from that, I sure hope Raul is not listening to a train. Pleeeaasee we don't have enough land to plant and for facilities to come up with a train and mountains to say the least, do you know how much space that takes?
i dont mind the ideas you quoted. not all farmers are focus on planting a ton of crops..if those items were to come out i would deff. get rid of crop space to use that, then again i enjoy decorating more then constantly having crops// i have a few facilities i keep maxed out to make good money and have the crops for those stockpiled in storage so i never run out and dont need to use all farm maxed out with crops.. everyone plays diferent while you are consintrating on crop space theres a player like me who are not. i think it would be a nice option for those who would use it. if one doesnt want to use it they do not have to
Old Oct 22 2010, 01:35 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
i dont mind the ideas you quoted. not all farmers are focus on planting a ton of crops..if those items were to come out i would deff. get rid of crop space to use that, then again i enjoy decorating more then constantly having crops// i have a few facilities i keep maxed out to make good money and have the crops for those stockpiled in storage so i never run out and dont need to use all farm maxed out with crops.. everyone plays diferent while you are consintrating on crop space theres a player like me who are not. i think it would be a nice option for those who would use it. if one doesnt want to use it they do not have to
Thanks Jeanie, just visited your farms and see what you mean, but you want to see maxed out of land, come visit mine. I have houses and things on storage because I too started trying to decorate and not caring much about planting. I do use my land in a way that i can have my buildings and crops in a "tasteful" way, have sea coasts and rivers and whatnot, but the idea of a train running around is not my cup of tea and think how much bites its going to take out of your computer and slow things down, besides it would take another program to run.... just thinking about it takes me back when we all started and things ran very slow, it is heaven now and thanks to Raul that we don't have to keep planting raspberries every two hours to be able to level up and be able to buy other things....we have come a long way, lets not mess it up!!
Old Oct 22 2010, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Belle
Quote:
And all these posts should go into the suggestion board.... aside from that, I sure hope Raul is not listening to a train. Pleeeaasee we don't have enough land to plant and for facilities to come up with a train and mountains to say the least, do you know how much space that takes
?

It takes quite a bit of space. You dont have to buy it but some of us would like the option. You are also right, it goes in the suggestions thread.
Old Oct 22 2010, 01:40 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moravia View Post
I love the haunted barn, it looks great w/ the spooky farm house. My only problem w/ it is that it doesn't hide when you hide buildings. People can't harvest/plow w/ it in the way.
Try hiding them with the decorations.
Old Oct 22 2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Try hiding them with the decorations.
I have everything hidden and I can still see it and all the other Halloween decorations. But, at least I can plant around the decorations. I have to click on the barn to hide it, people who come to my farm do not have that luxury.

My Farms
Old Oct 22 2010, 02:31 PM

god i need an update fix ...................
Old Oct 22 2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Thanks Jeanie, just visited your farms and see what you mean, but you want to see maxed out of land, come visit mine. I have houses and things on storage because I too started trying to decorate and not caring much about planting. I do use my land in a way that i can have my buildings and crops in a "tasteful" way, have sea coasts and rivers and whatnot, but the idea of a train running around is not my cup of tea and think how much bites its going to take out of your computer and slow things down, besides it would take another program to run.... just thinking about it takes me back when we all started and things ran very slow, it is heaven now and thanks to Raul that we don't have to keep planting raspberries every two hours to be able to level up and be able to buy other things....we have come a long way, lets not mess it up!!
mine are pretty much all under construction except my farm 3 and 1 the rest im trying to figure out what look i want lol
Old Oct 22 2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischellesteelersfan View Post
god i need an update fix ...................
Welcome to the Farm Town Addicts club lol ...I need an update fix too...

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread