Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2012, 10:35 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I think I am confused, what was the difference in you getting normal yeild and getting the increase?
this is a new benefit of hiring strangers from the market, as opposed to hiring a neighbor or friend to do it.
Old Oct 30 2012, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I think I am confused, what was the difference in you getting normal yeild and getting the increase?
Not sure what the percentage is, or whether it is affected by fertilizer or not... but the increase in inventory was WAY more than the actual number harvested. I have seen others post that they get a lot more "bonus" if they hire a stranger in the market.

The devs did this to encourage more of us to use workers at the market.

That is all fine and good ... IF.... the workers actually work. I used strangers later, on other crops, and some would harvest, then plow (no combine, but this is okay with me)... some would do part of the job and quit (or perhaps were kicked off), some would just grab some crop randomly, and leave.

so... the bonus is nice... but it depends on the worker. So far, some are worthless.

Old Oct 30 2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
It takes one meat (not a cow) per batch - there are 4 burgers per batch.

If you have reached the 6th dan on the products using meat, and own the ordering station, you need one semi-trailer truck. If you are experiencing meat shortages, you have more than one of each facility that uses meat as an ingredient.

The open pit mine is a coin facility, you should not have any shortages there.

I am going to chime in here....

I have reached the 6th dan and have posted meat and chicken every time. I have only one each of the facs that use meat and chicken. I have the ordering station and 4 semi trucks and I still run out of meat and chicken and I don't load my facs much more than once a week!!!!!!!!!!

I have 4 open pit mines and I was running out until I bought the 4th one!!!

The only way I solved the problem was to not post my facs for about 4 weeks and exchanged all my gifts for chicken or meat. Hopefully that will hold me and the trucks will keep up now.

I see a lot of other posts in different places from people not having enough meat or chicken.
Old Oct 30 2012, 10:02 AM

THIS IS STILL AN ONGOING ISSUE WITH THE 8X8 TOOLS, so I am reposting it to get the developer's ATTENTION.

Fix this issue please...it takes a long time to load "THE NEXT FARM" when helping a neighbor or someone in the market.

I'm tired of bringing this up already.

I have added this post, and the farm above is still not finished ENQUEUEING.

Here's the another farm doing the same thing.

As you can see, I have more than enough time to screen capture the images and post it here before any action takes place by the 'enqueueing' process.

Look at the XP count on each image as they are in sequence. One farm after another, the same issue...

Good luck working the Market Place with the 8X8 combine, because this is all you're going to see. 90% of the time, you WILL be stuck on this screen!

I am reposting it to get the developer's ATTENTION.

--->Visit Rendezvous Ranch<---
Old Oct 30 2012, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendezvous Ranch View Post
THIS IS STILL AN ONGOING ISSUE WITH THE 8X8 TOOLS, so I am reposting it to get the developer's ATTENTION.

Fix this issue please...it takes a long time to load "THE NEXT FARM" when helping a neighbor or someone in the market.

I'm tired of bringing this up already.

I have added this post, and the farm above is still not finished ENQUEUEING.

Here's the another farm doing the same thing.

As you can see, I have more than enough time to screen capture the images and post it here before any action takes place by the 'enqueueing' process.

Look at the XP count on each image as they are in sequence. One farm after another, the same issue...

Good luck working the Market Place with the 8X8 combine, because this is all you're going to see. 90% of the time, you WILL be stuck on this screen!

I am reposting it to get the developer's ATTENTION.
Try clicking on the Save button and the enqueing will go away faster. I don't think it is just because of using the 8x8 tools. Things are slower at the moment because more people are on for the new release. The servers are bogged down because of the number of people on at once.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2012, 10:23 AM

The problem arises after doing some work with the 8X8 combine then going from one farm to another; working for people from the MarketPlace

I don't have this issue working on my own farm.

By the way - I always click the 'SAVE icon' before I exit to work on the next farm and it doesn't help, if anything at all.

I have uploaded the two images below, posted them here, and I am STILL ENQUEUEING THE NEXT FARM.

Look at the XP count, it's still the same.

Last edited by Rendezvous Ranch; Oct 30 2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old Oct 30 2012, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendezvous Ranch View Post
The problem arises after doing some work with the 8X8 combine then going from one farm to another; working for people from the MarketPlace

I don't have this issue working on my own farm.

By the way - I always click the 'SAVE icon' before I exit to work on the next farm and it doesn't help, if anything at all.

I have uploaded the two images below, posted them here, and I am STILL ENQUEUEING THE NEXT FARM.

Look at the XP count, it's still the same.
If those farms are heavily loaded with layered fields or just a lot of items on the farm then they will be slower loading. You don't know how much they have until the farm completes loading. There isn't anything that Farm Town can do to help with those. If you have the dimming feature turned on this also adds to the slowness.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2012, 11:06 AM

Instead of spending my money on this game, I will spend it elsewhere if there isn't anything that Farm Town can do to help with this issue.

Old Oct 30 2012, 12:22 PM

The black screen in the middle of the field i am working says engueueing________ pretty much stays there till i click save or go to next field. Is this because of the new tools? Is someone looking into getting this fixed?
Old Oct 30 2012, 03:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok just found a problem. I was trying to buy sheep and llamas for a new shed but when I go to place the animal on the farm they disappear but my coins are taken. Don't know how long this has been happening since I haven't bought animals in quite awhile., so don't know if this is from this update or before.
Closed Thread