Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 06 2023, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
It says to take a picture or write down my farm credentials. What and where are they?
Hi Joyinlife,
They are the email address and password you entered in the pop up when you opened your farms. If you want to take the picture instead of just writing them down then you will have to wait until tomorrow for the pop ups to show again as they will for 5 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 09:38 PM

thank you for helping us all stay informed and talking us through this change!

what happens if I miss a day over the next 5 days?

appreciate you so much! <3
Old Mar 06 2023, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbk View Post
thank you for helping us all stay informed and talking us through this change!

what happens if I miss a day over the next 5 days?

appreciate you so much! <3
Hi lmbk,
Nothing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef
Default registering a blocked ID on FB

is it possible to register a farm that FB blocked me from accessing the FB page as I don't have any ID in the name of the FB ID, hope that makes sense
ID number (100008313944667)
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
is it possible to register a farm that FB blocked me from accessing the FB page as I don't have any ID in the name of the FB ID, hope that makes sense
ID number (100008313944667)
Hi Keef,

No it isn't because you have to be able to get into those farms as the owner of it. You have no way of registering those farms except from within the farms.
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:20 PM

i put my e-mail password on there it was stupid of me to do that wish he send it back to me again .i need to put my farmtown password on it not my e-mail password
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i put my e-mail password on there it was stupid of me to do that wish he send it back to me again .i need to put my farmtown password on it not my e-mail password
Hi Mom Glenda,
You will see the pop ups again for 4 more days. You should be able to cheange the password then. Please note though as with Facebook and the forums no one can see your passwords as they are encrypted, so your password you entered is safe.
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:28 PM

Default Find Farm Town credentials

Please write down or take a picture of your farmtown.com credentials to secure future access to your farms, tell your friends to do the same!

Where do I find this info so I can picture or copy it?

Thanks
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
Please write down or take a picture of your farmtown.com credentials to secure future access to your farms, tell your friends to do the same!

Where do I find this info so I can picture or copy it?

Thanks
Hi Fuzzy Focus,
I moved your post to the thread about the registration.
They are the email address and password you entered in the pop up when you opened your farms. If you want to take the picture instead of just writing them down then you will have to wait until tomorrow for the pop ups to show again as they will for 5 days.
Old Mar 06 2023, 10:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,

No it isn't because you have to be able to get into those farms as the owner of it. You have no way of registering those farms except from within the farms.
ok, the S/N still has access to work the farm at present, will he be able to still do so or will that farm dissapear?

Tags
link email, login