Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Did they fish both fresh and saltwater? When someone fishes for you they use your bait.
They didn't fish enough to use all my bait. Perhaps it's just a glitch. It's not that big of a deal, since I can now get more whenever I need it. Just need to wait for the amounts to catch up. Since this is the first time I've ever had something strange happen when new release came out, I really shouldn't complain. It just surprised me.

With all of the things they make for us to do, and ways to keep so many people happy, this really isn't a big deal.

DebbieJ
Stop on in and say "Hi!"

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0344&farm_ix=9
Old Jun 19 2011, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I am glad I seen this posting, would been upset to have sold all my bait.
DT has reported back to us that it is a ghost product. The bait is not really in Non-ingredients. I tried it and she was right you do not sell your bait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2011, 12:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I go to South FLA for two weeks just after an update and come home to another fab update...... yay FT ............You guys rock.............

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 19 2011, 12:30 AM

All I can say is OMG!!! I love the "Work on all"!!! I love having farm 10 and the other things but this is the greatest!!! Thank you Raul and the developers!!!
Old Jun 19 2011, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
They didn't fish enough to use all my bait. Perhaps it's just a glitch. It's not that big of a deal, since I can now get more whenever I need it. Just need to wait for the amounts to catch up. Since this is the first time I've ever had something strange happen when new release came out, I really shouldn't complain. It just surprised me.

With all of the things they make for us to do, and ways to keep so many people happy, this really isn't a big deal.
LOL! I'm sure glad I read these things. I even "loaded up" my fish farm and didn't notice the baits there. Even more awesomeness! :-D
Old Jun 19 2011, 02:20 AM

"Some new crops and trees comming on the next release."

I'm still waiting for a lime tree to go with the lemon trees that I have. And,also, how about RED maple trees that you can harvest for maple syrup for pancakes for the breakfast restaurant?
Old Jun 19 2011, 09:27 AM

Can I just say that I LOVE the new 3 in 1 combine tool!!! What a time saver!! Thank you so much for that and all the other updates!

Happy Farming Y'all!
Old Jun 19 2011, 09:33 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Yippieee!!

Level 235 20Mil+ Xp's

(\_/) Work on All button
(•.•) Make me Very
c(")(") Hoppitty!!
(White bunnies are from Store)

Hint: When Working on Regular facilities Posts; if you know where the Service facilities are, and they are on farms which also have regular facilities, you can manually click on them to work them without having to respond to a service facilities posting.. Working from a regular facilities posting works better than the inverse, if you are working on a service facilities posting, it will only let you work the Service facilities and regular facilities on the farms that the Service facilities are on.

Wouldn't it be best for the Devs to just combine Both variations into a single "Hire for facilities work" posting now?

Old Jun 19 2011, 10:28 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Speaking of % or readiness, I think it would be nice to have that on our Lakes, seacoast and rivers.
just hover over them with the fishing rod and they give you the %.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 19 2011, 10:41 AM
Account Not Linked

What a great update. I am able to work in my neighbors facilities again, without dread. I wonder if there is any update on being able to use the facility manager to help friends...

Back on the December 23rd update the note said.

6. Facility Manager: This is a new tool located on the Extended Toolbox to make it easier to navigate and manage your facilities. For now, you can see all your facilities in the current farm, with summarized information and with the hability to open them and sort them in several ways. In the future we will be adding more functionality to this Manager to make it easier and faster for you to work with them and help friends.

Based on this, I assumed that we were going to be able to use the facility manager when working for our neighbors. It would be great if we could eliminate having to jump from farm to farm. Especially when neighbors have their facilities on 8 or 10 farms.
Closed Thread