Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 07 2023, 11:36 PM
Account Not Linked

i can't get on farm town at all just blank white screen have just done update and tried other browsers and restarted my computer and still nothing thank you in advance
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:38 PM

Good morning, I am in South Africa, and Farm Town is not loading today after the update. I was playing fine last night and nothing has changed on my pc between then and now. I have looked on the Face Book groups, and people in the UK and Australia also seem to be having an issue. My computer is up to date and I have cleared the cache etc and still nothing.
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
i can't get on farm town at all just blank white screen have just done update and tried other browsers and restarted my computer and still nothing thank you in advance
Hi Michelle jo,
Please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as the ones in the link in that post.

It could be an internet problem between you and the Facebook app server or between it and the Farm Town servers. If that is the case then you may just have to wait until the link that is down is fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy559 View Post
Good morning, I am in South Africa, and Farm Town is not loading today after the update. I was playing fine last night and nothing has changed on my pc between then and now. I have looked on the Face Book groups, and people in the UK and Australia also seem to be having an issue. My computer is up to date and I have cleared the cache etc and still nothing.
Hi Poppy,
You can try the suggestions in the first post of this thread, but they may not help. From what you are saying then it may be a Facebook app server that is down or a link in between you and that server as the Farm Town servers are up and running fine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:49 PM

Hi Taz, I have already done the suggestions in the first post and it did not help. Can someone from Farm Town please take this up with Facebook. It seems there is always an issue with Farm Town and Face Book. It does not help us to say that there is a broken link, we still cannot play. It would be more helpful to those of us who SPEND ACTUAL MONEY on this game if some from Farm Town did something to report and get it fixed.
Old Feb 07 2023, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy559 View Post
Hi Taz, I have already done the suggestions in the first post and it did not help. Can someone from Farm Town please take this up with Facebook. It seems there is always an issue with Farm Town and Face Book. It does not help us to say that there is a broken link, we still cannot play. It would be more helpful to those of us who SPEND ACTUAL MONEY on this game if some from Farm Town did something to report and get it fixed.
Hi Poppy,
It may not even be Facebook. We do not know that it is as we have no way to check their servers. Also it is not everybody down as many are still able to play. I am sorry, but there is nothing we or you can do except wait for it to be cleared by whoever is responsible for your connection being down.
Old Feb 08 2023, 12:08 AM

I am done spending money on this game. Not a month goes by lately that there isn't a glitch of some sort and then you get a " so sorry, nothing we can do" response.
Old Feb 08 2023, 12:09 AM

Edit, I found my ID number in another post of mine
Facebook USER ID number is: 1145656868 Build

Hi,
the game is not loading. Cleared memcache, checked all items on first page of this thread.
Nothing that helps. The screen is all gray and I even can't see my ID number!!!
Help :-(

Last edited by Palmarina; Feb 08 2023 at 12:16 AM. Reason: added my ID number 1145656868
Old Feb 08 2023, 12:30 AM

I can't get into the game. All I get is a gray screen. There are no error messages beneath.
Old Feb 08 2023, 12:36 AM

Hi Farmers,

The developers have been contacted to find out what has happened.
Please be patient while this is resolved.
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error