Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2017, 11:46 PM

Unhappy Game Expense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandraneta View Post
I've been playing since May 2009. Truly love the game and I am committed to it. The Developers have introduced various elements to keep the game interesting and interactive. Nonetheless, I agree with you that larger and more frequent Farm Cash Rewards ought to be provided, especially to gamers who invest faithfully in the game every single month.
I agree. I have been a farmer since the beginning and have rationed myself on my game expenses.

I originally started this game to have a chance to use my creative juices and create different landscape designs. I got caught up in the facility issue and quit for about six months. I have since returned to my original reason for playing and not concentrate on the "game" aspect so much.

I love FT but it is getting expensive to play.
Old Sep 11 2017, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Depending on the traffic across the internet, your server may vary from day to day. Some Facebook servers have been working just fine all along and others have the bug. I forget what the acronym is, but the same system that keeps Netflix able to run on computers on the other side of Planet Terra also keeps Facebook running.
Do you think the gift/train/neighbor squishy box will EVER get fixed? It's so sad. Chrome, after all, never fixed the zoom bug they created. They don't care about the peons anyhow.. they think they rule the world (like the guys on Planet Terra) !!!
Old Sep 11 2017, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Do you think the gift/train/neighbor squishy box will EVER get fixed? It's so sad. Chrome, after all, never fixed the zoom bug they created. They don't care about the peons anyhow.. they think they rule the world (like the guys on Planet Terra) !!!
Hi dorissau,
Only Facebook knows when they will get it fixed. They don't tell us when.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dorissau,
Only Facebook knows when they will get it fixed. They don't tell us when.
I know, Taz. Anyhow, our Slashkey guys are the BEST... as grandma used to say "soldier on" !!! They work around what they can and give us the best games have to offer.
Old Sep 12 2017, 11:54 AM

Since 12:40 AET the shrinking problem of window when trying to send gifts or boosting trains is solved for me. Hoping it will stay like that. I'm located in Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada. I'm on wf37
Old Sep 12 2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Since 12:40 AET the shrinking problem of window when trying to send gifts or boosting trains is solved for me. Hoping it will stay like that. I'm located in Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada. I'm on wf37
Mine is OK for the moment as well. I hope it is not like last time and it came back a few hours later.
Old Sep 12 2017, 04:28 PM

Known Issue

When trying to send gifts or send out Train Boost request the neighbor list collapses down to a thin line and you can't get out without reloading. This is affecting some members.

We have already filed a bug report with Facebook and they said they are already working on it.

The Send Gifts and Train Boost is working in Chrome now in my Farm Town.
Old Sep 12 2017, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
Mine is OK for the moment as well. I hope it is not like last time and it came back a few hours later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Known Issue

When trying to send gifts or send out Train Boost request the neighbor list collapses down to a thin line and you can't get out without reloading. This is affecting some members.

We have already filed a bug report with Facebook and they said they are already working on it.

The Send Gifts and Train Boost is working in Chrome now in my Farm Town.
It does appear that Facebook has finally fixed this issue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2017, 01:33 PM

It would be good if we could get rid of the message about the shrinking window problem now - I can stop scrolling down to get my farm to fit on my screen then :-D
Old Sep 13 2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytutt View Post
It would be good if we could get rid of the message about the shrinking window problem now - I can stop scrolling down to get my farm to fit on my screen then :-D

Hi Kaytutt

The message will be removed as soon as the developers are able to get back to work after hurrican Irma.
They are all ok but they still have no power and no internet either. So please be patient while they recover from all damages due to Irma.
Closed Thread