Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2016, 01:19 PM

I said Before i will say Again We need a Skip Port Button or Feature i have now had a Ship Stuck in a Port for 24 hours and i have messaged the person who has seen it each time but will not advance the ship come on sort this out.
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:19 PM
Account Not Linked

You know, it's Christmas Eve and I should be doing a zillion other things. But these ships are just too much fun! My daughter bought the blue ship and dispatched it. I was the first on her roster, my hubby is second, and her sister is third. Everyone on my own roster is active except #30, so it should sail through the first twenty-nine before the week is out. Well, here's hoping anyway.
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I'm not seeing this mentioned in the first post. When I clicked on Prepare Ship, a pop-up said the ship uses fuel. This makes sense, of course, but I don't see anywhere how much fuel is used. Does anyone know? Or will I learn that when I dispatch the ship? Thanks.

EDIT: I found out when I dispatched my ship. It cost me 600 fuel to send one container. I have the pink ship.
Hi Dulcinea

Sorry for the delay to get back to you but I had to complete loading some containers.

Yes, it takes fuel when you dispatch your ship, I sent my Yellow ship with 4 containers and I used 2,400 fuel, so 600 per container.

That is the only information I have up know, as we are all learning about the new Ships.
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:23 PM

Unhappy Cargo Ship Dispatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul!
I just dispatched my first cargo ship and it landed in the port of one of my least active neighbors. I think this is a mistake and does not follow the rules according to the following:

Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of the 30 most recently-active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently-active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently-active neighbour last.
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dulcinea

Sorry for the delay to get back to you but I had to complete loading some containers.

Yes, it takes fuel when you dispatch your ship, I sent my Yellow ship with 4 containers and I used 2,400 fuel, so 600 per container.

That is the only information I have up know, as we are all learning about the new Ships.
Thanks, marymarcel. Now the big question is whether 600 fuel per container will be worth it.
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
Thanks, marymarcel. Now the big question is whether 600 fuel per container will be worth it.

You are very welcome
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:49 PM

Default Cargo Ship Dispatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
I said Before i will say Again We need a Skip Port Button or Feature i have now had a Ship Stuck in a Port for 24 hours and i have messaged the person who has seen it each time but will not advance the ship come on sort this out.
The first port my Cargo ship landed on was my least active neighbor, what would happen I wonder if I go in and delete that neighbor:
The ports are not selected as they should be to the most active neighbors:

Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of the 30 most recently-active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently-active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently-active neighbour last. The Ship will remain on each Port until the neighbour work on it by Loading it with products using the Seaport Manager tool. So that means my ship will not advance
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
I just dispatched my first cargo ship and it landed in the port of one of my least active neighbors. I think this is a mistake and does not follow the rules according to the following:

Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of the 30 most recently-active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently-active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently-active neighbour last.
Hi TheWheezer

The most recently active neighbor means the neighbor who is just playing by the time you are sending your ship.

Raul has posted the following in his notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - December 23, 7:30PM

- We are currently working on improving the way the neighbour ports are selected to built the itinerary for the ship, so it includes neighbours more familiar to you, even when others have visited the game more recently.
- Notice that if you suspect a neighbour in the ship itinerary has not been active recently, you can go to the 'My Neighbours' tab, find that neighbour and confirm the last visit there.
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Timer to include cargo ships?

First of all, thanks! The cargo ships are fun and interesting and I'm sure that a few changes will occur here and there but they are quite good as a first release. Seven is quite a few to click on individually, and it would be nice to have some chart like the trains have in the timer tool. Honestly only a suggestion as a way to help forgetful people like me to remember which is doing what I only have one out and already worrying about trying to keep up with 7!! lol.
Old Dec 24 2016, 02:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGilliam View Post
First of all, thanks! The cargo ships are fun and interesting and I'm sure that a few changes will occur here and there but they are quite good as a first release. Seven is quite a few to click on individually, and it would be nice to have some chart like the trains have in the timer tool. Honestly only a suggestion as a way to help forgetful people like me to remember which is doing what I only have one out and already worrying about trying to keep up with 7!! lol.
We can only send one a day - there are seven days in the week and also seven ships - once all are dispatched this time next week the routine of one a day should fall naturally into place
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Closed Thread