Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Apr 03 2017, 08:07 AM

I try to have only one facility of each offered. Over time, I have had to purchase additional facilities to provide for items that don't produce as fast. Right now, I have 14 Open Pit Mines producing primarily marble to keep up with the production needs. I know you need control elements for the game, however this seems a little much. Will you consider increasing the production of Marble, add it to a train, or ship?
Old Apr 03 2017, 09:11 AM

I would like to see a select all function or deselect when I am attempting a custom run, I have over 100 facilities, and to go thru every one of them is very tine consuming, also it would be nice because of my multiple facilities, to have an index a,b,c etc, that way if I want to do just ink facilities, I can hit the i ocon and it takes me to all facilities that start with the i, I can then go thru and select which facilities I would like on my custom run
Old Apr 04 2017, 10:18 AM

I would like to see the same type of filter for Trains, Tools, etc. that the Store has: i.e. Filter "Not Owned", "Not Owned on this Farm", etc. Sometimes I don't know which train cars I have and which I do not. Tools at least have a different tab when you own them, but the Trains don't tell you if you already own the car or not.

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Apr 06 2017, 02:34 PM

I've suggested this before. It's time to suggest it again.
We need a button to be able to start production of everything that was previously turned off. It's easier to figure out what production needs to be stopped in order to accumulate what is needed but much harder later to go back in and figure out all the ones you turned off.

Again, like the belts/dans page. We need an alphabetical layout of every product there is and to be able to turn on and off production without having to open every facility to do so.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Apr 07 2017, 02:33 AM
Account Not Linked

When using the Facilities Manager, clicking the blue buttons (like Harvest Animals or Start All), causes the vertical scroll amount to be slightly less than it should be (like one pixel) when I click on the scroll bar to show the next page. After enough pages of activity, the bottom row of blue buttons are no longer on the page. This does not occur when I click only on the scroll bar.
Old Apr 07 2017, 02:17 PM

Is it possible to increase Canned Tuna production in the food preserve fac. i am always running out, but other items in the fac are fine so I do not want to spend FC on a new one.
Old Apr 10 2017, 01:02 PM

Question Nylon Roll

Thank you for the April New Release. I'm still catching up with March but it's always fun to get new ''stuff''

I was wondering if there is anyway that an increase in production of Nylon Roll can be added something soon? I am constantly running out of it and need to ask neighbors for ingredients all the time.
Old Apr 10 2017, 06:00 PM

I wish the devs would work on making more things work in full screen. With our farms now so large, it is almost impossible to work in the smaller screen, but so many of the tools do not work there. No messaging or looking at the lists/charts; the fac manager does not work , nor do some of the tools in the tool box, including the zoom feature. Scanning through the co-quests will not work and now, even the applications that show when you click on an item (delete, sell, hide, etc.) do not work either. It's very time consuming to have to keep switching from reg to full screen (beside being very annoying). Thanks for considering that .
Old Apr 13 2017, 10:16 PM

Default Mineral mine expansion

I love the game but I'm becoming frustrated with not having enough 'pile of gold' to fill my factories. I have a Mineral Mine on all 23 of my farms but it's not enough.

I own about 450 factories; I still have 75 of the Farm Cash facilities to buy but what's the point if I can't fill them?

Please consider increasing the amount of gold produced or decrease the amount of time it takes to produce it. Alternately, you could have a upgrade that doubles output but it would need to be coins or a token amount of Farm cash.

My other comment is that the cost of the faster tools is excessive. I love them but a set for harvest/plowing costs more than $32 US dollars. At that price I can't justify going beyond the 5x5. Likewise the cost to upgrade the size of a farm. I already have more than $1,200 in this game so even as a hobby, it's getting unreasonably expensive. Lower prices will allow more people to buy and get excited about continuing.

Thank you for giving this attention
Old Apr 15 2017, 01:35 AM

It would be extremely helpful if super neighnbors were able to see the additional farm information that showed what farms had items ready for harvest etc. If someone has say 26 farms and only one needs to be harvested the super neighbor has to click to all 26 to find the one that needs work. Same with fishing, trees etc. but expecially crops since they will go to waste. In addition, if you have to reload for any reason, it is sometimes hard to remember which farm you were on when the error occured so being able to see which farms are in need of work would help in that instance as well. Thanks for the consideration.