Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 19 2015, 03:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz
Old Sep 29 2015, 11:31 PM

Default Farm Report

I know Farm Town has nothing to do with Farm Report. But I am wondering if anybody that just got windows 10. has complained Farm report starts to load then disappears? I miss this program a lot. Could you not add a color tab on our farm to show what is planted? and maybe even ready to harvest? Thanks.
Old Sep 29 2015, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
I know Farm Town has nothing to do with Farm Report. But I am wondering if anybody that just got windows 10. has complained Farm report starts to load then disappears? I miss this program a lot. Could you not add a color tab on our farm to show what is planted? and maybe even ready to harvest? Thanks.
Hi mhope,
Have you tried to contact the maker of that program to see if they are coming up with an upgrade for it?
If you wish to make a suggestion for Farm Town then please place it in the Suggestions section instead of in Feedback, so the developers will be more likely to see it. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2015, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
I tried using it about a year ago and it did not seem to work as I hoped then, but more importantly it uses Java - which is about to be discontinued support for more browsers than just Google Chrome.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 07 2015, 09:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I tried using it about a year ago and it did not seem to work as I hoped then, but more importantly it uses Java - which is about to be discontinued support for more browsers than just Google Chrome.
Qivis, you are mixing up Java and Flash. Java is not about to have support discontinued. Beside that fact, when you use the program she is referring to, you are not using it in a browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2015, 09:08 AM

Not sure why this is so but re Cooperative Quests:

I know we need others to help and we need to post-it note them to ask for that help.
BUT I usually don't get enough post-its? For example the latest CQ has 6+me steps and I only have 3 post-its? So how can I get to do that last step? We can only perform the LAST step ourselves, correct? So we need helpers for EVERY other step and don't get enough post-its to post them all? Why? And how can we then do those quests? A waste?

Also, I know this is MY problem, but ALL my friends and neighbors have quit playing! I suppose that is also an indictment of the game itself! Since I play my wife's game to get gifts and bonuses I have only ONE "active" helper while it seems I rarely get a CQ that only requires one helper. Most require 4, 5, 6 helpers which I don't have. Can the devs do anything to offer CQs with fewer steps?
Old Nov 04 2015, 09:31 AM

Default Completing Co-op Quests

[quote=JohnAlbertini;6013370]Not sure why this is so but re Cooperative Quests:

I know we need others to help and we need to post-it note them to ask for that help.
BUT I usually don't get enough post-its? For example the latest CQ has 6+me steps and I only have 3 post-its? So how can I get to do that last step? We can only perform the LAST step ourselves, correct? So we need helpers for EVERY other step and don't get enough post-its to post them all? Why? And how can we then do those quests? A waste?

==========

John, completing co-op quests is not really that difficult. It helps if you have all the service facilities of course, and the more neighbors you have who play the quests the better. You do not need helpers for all the other steps in the quest... you can get those items from your neighbors' quests.

When I open a new co-op quest, I start by running through my neighbors' quests. Many times I can buy what I need from their quests and complete the final step right then. Sometimes I run through twice in order to pick up items that require me to have one other first. Now and then, i have to resort to adding a sticker and waiting for a neighbor to sell me something. Once in a great while I will look for what I need on one of the co-op quest pages. I've managed to collect my 2 FC consistently.

==========
>Also, I know this is MY problem, but ALL my friends and neighbors have quit playing!

You need to get some new neighbors... just ask... there are a lot of people willing to add farmers who are playing the quests.
Old Nov 04 2015, 09:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post

Also, I know this is MY problem, but ALL my friends and neighbors have quit playing! I suppose that is also an indictment of the game itself! Since I play my wife's game to get gifts and bonuses I have only ONE "active" helper while it seems I rarely get a CQ that only requires one helper. Most require 4, 5, 6 helpers which I don't have. Can the devs do anything to offer CQs with fewer steps?
Hi JohnAlbertini,

For the help notes, yes you do need more active neighbors to help you with those, and only friends can help with those.
Personally i don't think we need more help notes as it will be less of a challenge to complete the quest.

For the step without notes you can buy from a stranger's co-op quest but it will cost considerably more than buying from a neighbor. We have a thread in social where members post their quests and farm links so if you need anything they have got you can visit their farm to buy from them. Here's the link to that section should you wish to look >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616862

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 04 2015, 09:48 AM

>Also, I know this is MY problem, but ALL my friends and neighbors have quit playing!

You need to get some new neighbors... just ask... there are a lot of people willing to add farmers who are playing the quests.[/quote]

LOL, I know, I know, LOL!

BUT FB/FT requires that neighbors be FB FRIENDS and I will not "friend" strangers. All my FB friends are ACTUAL real life friends! If I could have neighbors without them being FB Friends that would change things. Best we can do with that now is "buddy" them and that doesn't help with gifts, bonuses, quests. Oh well.
Old Nov 04 2015, 09:59 AM

John - what you need to do is go through all your neighbours who are doing quests (they will have a blue dot on their picture) gather as many of the quest ingredients as possible then when you have enough "help" stickers for the remaining ingredients THEN use the stickers
Dizzy Miss
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post