Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 27 2013, 01:09 PM

I agree 100% that this is taking a long time, but it was Jan 2012 release when they announced it. Thank you & Happy Farming™
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
- In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests

This is from March 2010!!!!!
Old Oct 20 2013, 01:40 PM

Just a question. While doing quests, why would one have to wait three hours for something after it is loaded into a service facility? The product is already complete and is loaded into the store. It should be ready instantly.
If a fast food place ran out of cheeseburgers and new ones were loaded back in, they wouldn't wait three hours to sell it to their customers!! Are ya feelin me??

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Oct 20 2013, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Just a question. While doing quests, why would one have to wait three hours for something after it is loaded into a service facility? The product is already complete and is loaded into the store. It should be ready instantly.
If a fast food place ran out of cheeseburgers and new ones were loaded back in, they wouldn't wait three hours to sell it to their customers!! Are ya feelin me??
It takes that long to sell the items in the service facility, even in the real world when a place gets supplies it takes time to sell them to the customers, it is just in this game items like cheeseburgers is made in one place and then sold (which takes time to sell) in another place, this way instead of getting one price for the cheeseburger at the market you can load them into the sports arena and you get more coins for them being sold, but it takes time for the customers to go to the concession stand.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 20 2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old Oct 22 2013, 04:05 PM

None of the crops I harvest are being applied to my quests! Any suggestions?
Old Oct 22 2013, 04:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley couper View Post
None of the crops I harvest are being applied to my quests! Any suggestions?
Are you harvesting on your fields or are you using the employee lifeline? You must harvest on your own fields, unless you use the employee lifeline and with the employee lifeline you only get 10% of the crops, so for 1 plot, you would have to harvest 10 of your neighbors crop.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 25 2013, 09:28 AM

Quest with Employee Lifeline quits giving credit for working facilities and will not recognize product loaded in my facilities

I have to Prod Banana Splits and have employee lifeline. I did all harvest items then started working facilities to get the items that need to be produced .. sugar, strawberry ice cream. was working fine but didn't give me credit for Chocolate Liquor and therefore Chocolate Ice Cream. I checked and I had worked facilities fully loaded with Chocolate Liquor. I tried loading it in my facility and didn't get credit for starting it either. This has happened before and I had to wait a full day before I could do anymore on the quest. Not only does this delay completing the current quest but I will not be able to get a lifeline for tomorrow's quest until this quest is finished. Even if it will finally allow credit for working facilities for the Chocolate Liquor and Chocolate Ice Cream, it will take 3 hours to Produce Banana Splits. (I have cleared/cleaned everything, changed browsers, etc. This has happened to me before and to a neighbor as well.)
Old Oct 25 2013, 09:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
Quest with Employee Lifeline quits giving credit for working facilities and will not recognize product loaded in my facilities

I have to Prod Banana Splits and have employee lifeline. I did all harvest items then started working facilities to get the items that need to be produced .. sugar, strawberry ice cream. was working fine but didn't give me credit for Chocolate Liquor and therefore Chocolate Ice Cream. I checked and I had worked facilities fully loaded with Chocolate Liquor. I tried loading it in my facility and didn't get credit for starting it either. This has happened before and I had to wait a full day before I could do anymore on the quest. Not only does this delay completing the current quest but I will not be able to get a lifeline for tomorrow's quest until this quest is finished. Even if it will finally allow credit for working facilities for the Chocolate Liquor and Chocolate Ice Cream, it will take 3 hours to Produce Banana Splits. (I have cleared/cleaned everything, changed browsers, etc. This has happened to me before and to a neighbor as well.)
I responded to your post in the help section, quests.

Old Oct 27 2013, 01:36 AM

I would like to have a way to dismiss quests that i don't have the facilities to complete. At the moment I have 3 pending quests that I can't do, even if I had to pay a penalty of coins, it would be worth it. I have had times when I was working on 2 quests and had 3 I couldn't do, and had to wait until one expired before I could start another one.
Old Oct 27 2013, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian nancy View Post
I would like to have a way to dismiss quests that i don't have the facilities to complete. At the moment I have 3 pending quests that I can't do, even if I had to pay a penalty of coins, it would be worth it. I have had times when I was working on 2 quests and had 3 I couldn't do, and had to wait until one expired before I could start another one.
Hi! it could be better if you post your ideas in our Suggestion Section to let the developers read it.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a reply in the following link

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469794
Old Oct 27 2013, 11:34 AM

i agree 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian nancy View Post