Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 18 2019, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I having same problem used to get them at Amazon or ebay now i can not find FB cards anywhere, i do not much like having to use PP. I do not know why all of a sudden retailers can't sell FB cards (on line at least)
It may be because FB has invented their own cash.

That has gone over really well in the past.
Old Jun 18 2019, 09:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
ALSO! It would be great if you put us up 25 levels every month maybe even a 100.

You are updating other stuff anyway?

If you need help coming up with names, we would be glad to help.

Signed,
Helpful Farmer
Hi Gertrude,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2019, 10:02 PM

Looks as though the ability to bury facilities under crops etc is gone? True, or is this a glitch? I wanted to put in the new septic factories, special facility, and found I couldn't get the plowed fields to disappear, as I've been able to.
Old Jun 18 2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
wow.. players with extra money to spend get food and restaurant. We poor folks get sewage!
You said it. And I thought Ethiopia was out of food! Hasn't Sally Struthers been begging us for 20+ years to help them?
Old Jun 18 2019, 10:19 PM

Default Being the world's full of it . . .

Given I get the land (unless they deem I can't have it), I'd be proud to buy all kinds of septic factories et al, never had Ethiopian food, so I'll live without it. I've got other priorities for my limited FC.
Old Jun 18 2019, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
Looks as though the ability to bury facilities under crops etc is gone? True, or is this a glitch? I wanted to put in the new septic factories, special facility, and found I couldn't get the plowed fields to disappear, as I've been able to.
Hi lineking,
There isn't any way nor has there been to make plowed fields not show. Only planted crop fields can be hidden.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Momma Woods and JNelson,
I just did some searching and you can't even buy the e-delivered ones from Facebook themselves. They apparently are phasing them out. Not sure what they will do now.

PERHAPS it has something to do with FB new cash system?
Old Jun 18 2019, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
To fix an old glitch? This one, both of them have been going on for years.

This is where people pay attention.
Hi Gertrude,
Any suggestion for changes to the game need to be posted in the Suggestions section.
If you are wanting help with a glitch then please post it in the Help & Support section.
Old Jun 18 2019, 11:15 PM

Awesome update! Really hoping for a larger seeder in the next update, pretty please!!
Old Jun 18 2019, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Awesome update! Really hoping for a larger seeder in the next update, pretty please!!
Hi TwylahSkye,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.
Closed Thread