Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 19 2018, 11:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Facilites

Yeah, I've done the cleaning and all. Sorry the Open-Pit Mine.
Old Apr 19 2018, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry.davisellis.7 View Post
Yeah, I've done the cleaning and all. Sorry the Open-Pit Mine.
Hi Sherry,
Then all I can offer is for you to contact Support. We don't have any way to do anything about that through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2018, 11:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Default facilties

Thanks Taz D, I've contacted them.
Have a awesome day.

Sherry
Old Apr 22 2018, 11:07 PM

It doesn't happen every time but when I go to cash out my facilities, it will take everything down to zero and say there is nothing to cash out. I can go back in and what I was trying to cash out is still there. And it isn't a any certain one, but if one is like that, they all are. Any ideas?

Or it won't do anything at all. I've backed out of the game and reloaded.....

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 22 2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old Apr 22 2018, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadmomof2 View Post
It doesn't happen every time but when I go to cash out my facilities, it will take everything down to zero and say there is nothing to cash out. I can go back in and what I was trying to cash out is still there. And it isn't a any certain one, but if one is like that, they all are. Any ideas?

Or it won't do anything at all. I've backed out of the game and reloaded.....
Hi redheadmomof2,
I have a very good idea why that happens. You don't have any fuel and it requires fuel to cach out your services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2018, 11:13 PM

Default Neighbor Facilities

The items we receive working neighbor facilities, what can we do with them? I've searched forums for this info and haven't found anything, please advise.
Old Apr 23 2018, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn View Post
The items we receive working neighbor facilities, what can we do with them? I've searched forums for this info and haven't found anything, please advise.
Hi Katintn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. What you get from working your neighbors facilities goes into your storage. If it is an ingredient or product that can be used in your own facilities then you will use those as part of your own storage. If the item is a non-ingredient then it gets sold along with your other non-ingredients. Ther is no destinction between what you make in your own facilities and what you collect from your neighbors facilities.
Old Apr 23 2018, 11:43 PM

Default Thank you

I really looked for info on this but was unable to find anything in the 'official' thread in Chapter 13. I appreciate your quick response.
Old Apr 25 2018, 11:51 PM

Default Facility

I purchased both Kids clothing Mill and palace and it does not show either on my chores
Old Apr 26 2018, 12:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannnie Schlacter View Post
I purchased both Kids clothing Mill and palace and it does not show either on my chores
Hi Jeannie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. You have 2 Kids Clothing Mills and 1 Kids Clothing Palace on your farms some where.
By chores do you mean the Facility Manager? Make sure you have the filter for the manager set to All Facilities and Services on All farms and not Active Facilities.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility