Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2014, 08:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Taking that out of the game would not make the facility work come up instead. The problem with the facility work not showing has been around for a long time. It is an intermittent problem and very hard to pin down and fix.
When that happens try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Doesn't seem to an "intermittent problem" anymore. It has happened every single time and it is really annoying. I love this game and I refuse to stop playing but if things dont get fixed and voices start being heard I will not hesitate to leave! I will give this a try but I know already it aint going to make a difference because I JUST cleaned up my computer and cleared out ALL of my history.
Old Jan 08 2014, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa's Snoopy86 View Post
Doesn't seem to an "intermittent problem" anymore. It has happened every single time and it is really annoying. I love this game and I refuse to stop playing but if things dont get fixed and voices start being heard I will not hesitate to leave! I will give this a try but I know already it aint going to make a difference because I JUST cleaned up my computer and cleared out ALL of my history.
Try exactly the procedure I listed. You might be surprised because it does help. The memcache clearing is not clearing data on your computer but is clearing possible corrupt data on the server which forces the server to reload that data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2014, 06:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Faclities ?

Can you still work your own Facilities even if others are, or when they work yours it shows done?
Old Jan 09 2014, 06:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyreladee View Post
I asked my fellow neighbors to send me some polyester fiber which I received at least 30 of. I collected them from my gift box but none showed up in my inventory. Anyone know what the problem is?
Thanks for your info, I should have known that!!
Old Jan 09 2014, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Can you still work your own Facilities even if others are, or when they work yours it shows done?

Hi! only your neighbors/friends can work your facilities, you are not able to work them.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 09 2014, 10:23 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks very much, wasn't sure if i am allowed to or not
Old Jan 10 2014, 01:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Animal buildings not show when done.

I have noticed that when you put an animal shed on a farm and put animals in it, the shed will not show when the shed is ready to harvest until you have harvested it the first time, then after that it will show how the harvest time.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 11 2014, 01:25 AM

Default Regular facilities not producing

My service facilities are working fine. However, my regular facilities have produced zero in the last 3-4 days. There are items to produce but the entire section seems to be on hold.
Old Jan 11 2014, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayjah View Post
Hello , I can not accept my requests. I click accept and it does nothing. I can click other areas or return to other window and it works .. just the accept" button is doing nothing! HELP ! without it I am doomed!
I bought a household linen store and it disappeared. What can you do ???
Old Jan 11 2014, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirlie Ellis View Post
I bought a household linen store and it disappeared. What can you do ???
Hi! were the coins discounted from your total amount? If they were, check your item storage with the filter set to Facilities. If you cant find the facility there, then check all your farms with Buildings on in your preferences.

If you cant find it anywhere please provide a link to your farms to be checked. Instructions on how to get your farm link in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility