Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 31 2023, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
You can check them in the Facility manager as it lists what frms they are on and the same facilities are listed together.
wanted to know if we have a way yet to check a specific field to see if there is more than one of the same facility on it...... the game tells us when we do for cash ones, but wanted to know if there a way to check for the coin ones
Old Aug 31 2023, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
wanted to know if we have a way yet to check a specific field to see if there is more than one of the same facility on it...... the game tells us when we do for cash ones, but wanted to know if there a way to check for the coin ones
Hi JNelson,
As I said you can see them in the facility maanager. You can set that to show only current farm if you want to look at one specific farm. Just be sure to set it back to all farms after you are through checking.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2023, 12:56 PM

[quote=Taz D;6560514]Hi JNelson,
As I said you can see them in the facility maanager. You can set that to show only current farm if you want to look at one specific farm. Just be sure to set it back to all farms after you are through checking.[/QUOTE

so if i have 2 bakery, or 3 fish markets on a specific field the FM tells me there is multiple of that facility on the field i set it to? i only ever see it show one

i will go check this out did not know that --- i never seen it show that i have 2 of facility x on field 7 for example,,,, new setting? i go look

thanks
Old Aug 31 2023, 01:13 PM
Senior Moderator

[quote=JNelson;6560518]
Quote:
Hi JNelson,
As I said you can see them in the facility maanager. You can set that to show only current farm if you want to look at one specific farm. Just be sure to set it back to all farms after you are through checking.[/QUOTE

so if i have 2 bakery, or 3 fish markets on a specific field the FM tells me there is multiple of that facility on the field i set it to? i only ever see it show one

i will go check this out did not know that --- i never seen it show that i have 2 of facility x on field 7 for example,,,, new setting? i go look

thanks
Hi JNelson,
Sorry that doesn't work as the second or more are only decorations. So no there isn't any way except to look or search on a farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2023, 04:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Reply to Water Mills

Quote:
Hi Pattir,

As those items are basic ingredients then you must be using all you are making and do not have enough to fill all of your facilities.

Try storing all your products from your facilities, then use the ingredient planner to see what you are short of to fill them. That will tell you what you need to increase production of, by adding more things like another water mill. With all we have in facilities and services today just one facility for making basic ingredients is not enough now.
__________________________________________________ ____________

I just added the 5th water mill to my farm and the corn starch still does not register having any products.
Old Aug 31 2023, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattir's Farm View Post
__________________________________________________ ____________

I just added the 5th water mill to my farm and the corn starch still does not register having any products.
Hi Pattir,
You have 4,734 corn starch ready in your water mill on farm 3. Haven't checked the rest but I am sure the rest have some ready too.
You have to store the products when they are completed. They do not move themselves to your storage.
Old Aug 31 2023, 11:34 PM

I purchased a Photography Supply Factory 8/31/2023.

Facility is NOT on my farm today.

I deleted ALL waterways from this farm as it was suggested.
Old Aug 31 2023, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I purchased a Photography Supply Factory 8/31/2023.

Facility is NOT on my farm today.

I deleted ALL waterways from this farm as it was suggested.
Hi Mo,
You will need to contact Support for this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 01 2023, 12:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for helping me with the corn starch mystery.

I then tried to store all of the facilities that wouldn't allow me to load products. Some would let me store but most would only allow me to cash out. I've done that before and the page turned blank. There were no pictures nor amounts. How do I store them?
Old Sep 01 2023, 07:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattir's Farm View Post
Thank you for helping me with the corn starch mystery.

I then tried to store all of the facilities that wouldn't allow me to load products. Some would let me store but most would only allow me to cash out. I've done that before and the page turned blank. There were no pictures nor amounts. How do I store them?
Hi Pattir,
The ones that say Cash out are Service faacilities. You do not store those products as you get coins for those. You should see a coin amount floating at the top when you click on Cash Out.
You do have both of the forklifts and the armored truck tools. So you should be able to click on Store All and Cashout at the top of the facility manager.
You might want to do some reading in the Game Guide to see how this all works with facilities and the tools.

There are several types of facilities.

Production facilities. There are 2 types, regular facilities and non-workable facilities.
When you open one of those there are 2 sections at the top called What to Produce and What's Pending.
Those have start and store buttons and make products.
When your products are completed you can store and those products which go to your Harvests&Products storage.

Some of these facilities make products that can then be used to make other products, like corn starch and clay block.

Some regular facilities make products that can be loaded into service facilities to earn you 50% more coins than you would if you did not load them into service facilities.
For example, products made and stored from the African Restaurant can be loaded into the Taste of Africa to make you more coins when you cash out the Taste of Africa.

Not every product made in every facility has another use, some are non-ingredients which can only be sold when you go to market to sell them from storage using the Non-Ingredients filter. Those still earn you coins, they just don't earn as many coins as what you earn from service facilities.
Service facilities.
When you open one of those there are 2 sections at the top called Required Supplies and What's in Stock.
Those do not make products. They have load and cash out buttons.
Those are to earn you far more coins when you Cash them out than the amount of coins you would get for those products if you had not loaded them into a service facility and just sold them at market instead.

When you click on Cash Out, the products are automatically removed for you so the facility is empty and you get credited with the extra coins you earned for loading products into it.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 01 2023 at 07:44 AM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending