Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 14 2021, 02:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Quest mngr

Cant load some items, right now its hammocks
Old Jun 14 2021, 04:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winawee View Post
Cant load some items, right now its hammocks
Hi winawee,

To be able to check what is happening with your quest we need some more information please:
  • Is this a regular quest (brown dice) or a co-operative quest (blue dice)
  • Your USER ID which is in the message above your game screen

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 17 2021, 06:02 AM

I have the trampaline quest. I have 3 more days to finish. I have collected all the items and keep going to the playground to finish the quest and it still keeps giving me the only choice of load batch. I keep making a point to make sure there are plenty of the supplies for this but nothing is loading for me to start a batch.
Old Jun 17 2021, 06:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortonpam View Post
I have the trampaline quest. I have 3 more days to finish. I have collected all the items and keep going to the playground to finish the quest and it still keeps giving me the only choice of load batch. I keep making a point to make sure there are plenty of the supplies for this but nothing is loading for me to start a batch.
Hi hortonpam,

You won't be able to load the Trampoline onto the Playground to do the final load step until you go to the playground gear factory and store some trampolines. At the time of this post you don't have any trampolines in storage, you have some ready to store in the Playground Gear Factory so please try storing them then try that last load step.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 20 2021, 08:45 AM

Default Loading Farms

I have had an issue for a long time now with the quests that require items from "Load Farms". At the very last step, it always says there are more items required even though I have all the different tasks completed. Right now I do not even start a quest when I see "Load". Is this still an issue with the programming or something wrong on my end ~ Thank you ! Astrid O.

Last edited by astrid1st; Jun 23 2021 at 07:39 PM.
Old Jun 20 2021, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
I have had an issue for a long time now with the quests that require items from "Load Farms". At the very last step, it always says there are more items required even though I have all the different tasks completed. Right now I do not even start a quest when I see "Load". Is this still an issue with the programming or something wrong on my end ~ Thank you ! Astrid O.
Hi Astrid,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about quests.
If it says you need more items whenyou are trying to load the service facility then you do not have enough of the item you are trying to load in your storage. Just because you have completed the previous step to produce the item it does not store them. You need to go to the facility and store the product to be able to load iut in the service.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2021, 07:45 PM

Thank you so much for your reply. The issue is with general quests. I never had the issue before the programming change. I am completing all of the different steps and when I get to load to the final factory, it says I still need so many more items from a specific facility. I have tried to go back and create more of this item but it still does not work. Right now I decided not to do any quests were I have to use "Load" but that leaves me with less opportunity to get farm cash.
Thank you ~ Astrid O.
Old Jun 23 2021, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Thank you so much for your reply. The issue is with general quests. I never had the issue before the programming change. I am completing all of the different steps and when I get to load to the final factory, it says I still need so many more items from a specific facility. I have tried to go back and create more of this item but it still does not work. Right now I decided not to do any quests were I have to use "Load" but that leaves me with less opportunity to get farm cash.
Thank you ~ Astrid O.
Hi Astrid,
You do not need to go back and create more. You need to go to the regular facility your created them in and store that product. When you create the products in the regular facility they are not automatically stored. So if you do not store the products then they can't be loaded into the service facility to finish the quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2021, 08:47 AM

Default Bug to be fixed

In 'My Quests' I was producing 'Langoes' from the Hungarian Restaurant process time came up as 30 hours rather than 3 hours.
Old Jun 24 2021, 09:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwolf View Post
In 'My Quests' I was producing 'Langoes' from the Hungarian Restaurant process time came up as 30 hours rather than 3 hours.
Hi Winterwolf,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
There are a couple items that when in a quest will randomly come up with incorrect times. As these are extremely random when it does this the developers are not able to duplicate it and pin down the problem to fix it. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to change this for you.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline