Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 16 2023, 12:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
I have earned the farm pass reward "1 neighbour can work non-workable facilities". Several neighbours have worked my facilities since then and they still have not bee done, well, at least there is no notification that anyone in particular had worked those facilities and it doesn't show as worked in the priviledges section.
The only reason I do the farm pass is for this reward. I have many non workable facilities and this makes a big difference.
Hi Enigmacross,
It may or may not show in the activity log under your farms. Not all of the activity shows there. As it would have been opened again at midnight last night then it could be off of the activity chart already. Also whoever works them has to have the 2 trains.
I just checked your farm pass privileges and it does show that it was worked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2023, 03:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Enigmacross,
It may or may not show in the activity log under your farms. Not all of the activity shows there. As it would have been opened again at midnight last night then it could be off of the activity chart already. Also whoever works them has to have the 2 trains.
I just checked your farm pass privileges and it does show that it was worked.
Thanks, I see now that they have been worked. I got no notification of who it was that got them though. Sometimes that information shows in the actions section and sometimes it doesn't. I would like to know who it was that worked them. They are done and that is the important thing.

Thanks for your time.
Old Dec 18 2023, 11:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
I have earned the farm pass reward "1 neighbour can work non-workable facilities". Several neighbours have worked my facilities since then and they still have not bee done, well, at least there is no notification that anyone in particular had worked those facilities and it doesn't show as worked in the priviledges section.
The only reason I do the farm pass is for this reward. I have many non workable facilities and this makes a big difference.
Having the same problem. Been over 24 hours and Not getting Working. Post my facilities once a day. almost every day. Yet today no one has worked my non workable facilities.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 18 2023, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Having the same problem. Been over 24 hours and Not getting Working. Post my facilities once a day. almost every day. Yet today no one has worked my non workable facilities.
Hi RomanticSoul,
I just checked your Farm Pass privileges and your non-workables were worked on Friday which would be the correct day. It will reset in 3 days at midnight eastern time. You can always see if they have been worked by checking in the Privileges.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2023, 09:04 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi RomanticSoul,
I just checked your Farm Pass privileges and your non-workables were worked on Friday which would be the correct day. It will reset in 3 days at midnight eastern time. You can always see if they have been worked by checking in the Privileges.
every three days. that sucks. thought it was daily. guess the farm pass really isn't worth it.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 19 2023, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
every three days. that sucks. thought it was daily. guess the farm pass really isn't worth it.
Hi RomanticSoul,
You have misunderstood. You only get the Non-workables done once a week (7 days) not 3 days. I said it would reset in 3 days as that is what your Privileges said.
Old Dec 19 2023, 10:03 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi RomanticSoul,
You have misunderstood. You only get the Non-workables done once a week (7 days) not 3 days. I said it would reset in 3 days as that is what your Privileges said.
last time i will be getting the farm pass then. Looked forward to having my non facilities worked daily. not weekly. Really wish they'd make them all workable.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 21 2023, 06:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Every 3 days would be a wonderful improvement on what we have now. At once a week the best you can normally expect is for them to be worked 3 times in the month. Although, one month I did manage to get them done 4 times.
I do wish we could rely on being advised who had gotten this. This rarely shows at the activity list beneath the main page.
Old Dec 21 2023, 06:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Every 3 days would be a wonderful improvement on what we have now. At once a week the best you can normally expect is for them to be worked 3 times in the month. Although, one month I did manage to get them done 4 times.
I do wish we could rely on being advised who had gotten this. This rarely shows at the activity list beneath the main page.
Hi Enigmacross,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Old Dec 22 2023, 01:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Enigmacross,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
I will do that, thank you.
How reliable is the part on priviledges in farm pass that indicates that my non-workables have been worked again. It says they are done, but there is no information about who did them in the activity log. Also if they were done, wouldn't the current utilization all be 80% or less? They are all showing 85-86% and I suspect that might be the normal utilization in one day.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs