Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2019, 06:26 PM

I agree we need to be millionaires in farm town

I agree it is not fun any more diane

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 22 2019 at 06:37 PM.
Old Mar 22 2019, 06:41 PM

ty for updates but it is very unbalanced, we need more coin facilities, getting too expensive for me should
go back to 2 and 2
Old Mar 22 2019, 06:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update. 10 years I have been playing and it is still fun!
Old Mar 22 2019, 07:00 PM

We need farm cash offers to keep up with all of these FC facs being released this was an idea ages ago and yet they ask us to post “suggestions” but yet the devs have never acted upon any of the suggestions surrounding FC offers. Please raul and team listen to your loyal players for once
Old Mar 22 2019, 07:04 PM

thanks for the update I am amazed that they can come up with ideas every month we have quit buying the tastes of as with two of us playing it is to expensive but that is our choice we still enjoy playing even if we have to miss some of the quests
Old Mar 22 2019, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
We need farm cash offers to keep up with all of these FC facs being released this was an idea ages ago and yet they ask us to post “suggestions” but yet the devs have never acted upon any of the suggestions surrounding FC offers. Please raul and team listen to your loyal players for once
Hi Alexm,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. Even though you suggest something does not mean they can or will do it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2019, 07:23 PM

Thanks for the information and the upgrades.
Old Mar 22 2019, 08:12 PM

Thanks for the information..But I'm disappointed because I was expecting tools to accelerate the game..
Old Mar 22 2019, 08:22 PM

This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Mar 22 2019, 08:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?
yes, I just tested it and its happening to me also, I use google chrome... it may be a browser related problem, nothing to do with slashkey..
Closed Thread