Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2018, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhoused354 View Post
Hi everyone. It says to be in help, but I do not see any new posts. So please advise me where I should go for my question. It's about my pop-up menu over my avatar.? But that's not all of my questions. I'm not used to posting on here.
Hi rittenhoused,
Please read the following information in the Forum Guide to help you understand how and where to post your questions:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
The purple hand allows you to buy multiple FC items. SN's do not have access to your FC. We think this is why the tool can not be used when designing to prevent the farm owners FC being spent.

If you want to use it as SN only for coins items, then there should be an option to not allow you to purchase farmcash items. That is why I asked you to post in suggestions if you wish.
I did, noticed several others also for same issue
Old Oct 18 2018, 05:28 PM

Why was the Taste of Mexico made a FC item? The Mexican Restaurant was a coins facility and now I can't buy the Taste of Mexico as I don't have FC. I rely on coins facilities for my farms. I have bought some FC items in the past but I am no longer financially able to do that. I think that if one facility costs coins, the matching facility should be the same. It's the same with the stables. All of the other animal facilities have coins for a regular animal facility but the stables are both FC. It's hard to accumulate enough horse hair when you have to buy stables for every farm with FC.
Old Oct 18 2018, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
Why was the Taste of Mexico made a FC item? The Mexican Restaurant was a coins facility and now I can't buy the Taste of Mexico as I don't have FC. I rely on coins facilities for my farms. I have bought some FC items in the past but I am no longer financially able to do that. I think that if one facility costs coins, the matching facility should be the same. It's the same with the stables. All of the other animal facilities have coins for a regular animal facility but the stables are both FC. It's hard to accumulate enough horse hair when you have to buy stables for every farm with FC.

Hi lvurn11

The Mexican Restaurant is a farmcash facility. You can check it opening your store for Facilities or check New release February 3rd, 2017

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627410

If you want to make a suggestion for the stables, please post it in our suggestion section where we have all suggestions grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Oct 18 2018, 06:04 PM

Sorry, my mistake. I'll look again because I'm sure I had a restaurant that was coins and the matching facility was FC
Old Oct 18 2018, 10:53 PM

I just had to sell an item and re-buy it in the opposite direction because I could buy and lay anywhere with the purple hand but did not have enough available space to rotate it. I had to buy the item on another farm, save it to storage and then go back to the farm I am decorating.

Hmmmm

SeaJay

The Gathering

Last edited by SeaJay; Oct 18 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old Oct 19 2018, 12:59 AM

The new Purple Hand Farm Design Tool.......possible to use on Super Neighbor farms? I am currently layering water for a neighbor, this hand tool would help me immensely on her farm !
Old Oct 19 2018, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RachaelConnor,
There are more ways to get FC other than leveling up. You can do the Co-operative Quests, the regular Quests, and the Neighborhood Chains Contest as they all offer FC for prizes if you meet the criteria for them.
I do all of those and they don't add up anywhere enough for even one FC facility every month. Do the math. I haven't upgraded any tools in a very long time. Thank you
Old Oct 19 2018, 02:57 AM

The purple hand is ok, but a bit of a disappointment. Though things can be placed on fields, it doesn't allow placing items on layered fields.. The description on it is vague on that point. I know layers are not officially supported but it would have been nice, However, as it is it does allow for adding facilities where there is not enough room. And that makes it OK but pricey at 50 FC,
Old Oct 19 2018, 07:54 AM

So to buy multiple animals with the purple hand you still have to place them one at a time on the farm? That saves a fraction of the time. If this is all it is concerning animals and you can't choose how many and put them right in the shed then it is so not worth the money. Am I wrong or missing something? It will buy multiple but you need to place 250 animals one at a time? For every different animal in the shed?

Last edited by AlyceAnn; Oct 20 2018 at 10:53 AM. Reason: was not getting any response.
Closed Thread