Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 04 2015, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
>Also, I know this is MY problem, but ALL my friends and neighbors have quit playing!

You need to get some new neighbors... just ask... there are a lot of people willing to add farmers who are playing the quests.

LOL, I know, I know, LOL!

BUT FB/FT requires that neighbors be FB FRIENDS and I will not "friend" strangers. All my FB friends are ACTUAL real life friends! If I could have neighbors without them being FB Friends that would change things. Best we can do with that now is "buddy" them and that doesn't help with gifts, bonuses, quests. Oh well.[/quote]
Hi John,
It isn't possible to have neighbors without them being Facebook friends. However, with the security settings in Facebook you can limit what information they see of yours. I segregate all my friends into groups for what ever game or group I have them from. The other thing to think about is not to put any personal information beyond what is rewquired by Facebook in your profile on Facebook and then no one can see the information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2015, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMiss View Post
John - what you need to do is go through all your neighbours who are doing quests (they will have a blue dot on their picture) gather as many of the quest ingredients as possible then when you have enough "help" stickers for the remaining ingredients THEN use the stickers
Dizzy Miss
Like I said, I have zero friends or neighbors still playing. I play on my wife's account so I have that neighbor but that is it. And I refuse to FB "friend" people I don't personally know and neighbors must be friends first.

I now know I can "get" ingredients from her which I thought she had to respond to a help note. That should help some.

Thanks everyone.
Old Nov 13 2015, 02:01 PM

Default Quests

Why do I keep getting quests that are with levels I am not even at? It's frustrating to try to complete only to find out the building you need isn't available until you reach that level at which you can buy it.
Old Nov 13 2015, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluangel1956 View Post
Why do I keep getting quests that are with levels I am not even at? It's frustrating to try to complete only to find out the building you need isn't available until you reach that level at which you can buy it.
Hi bluangel,
I moved your post to the feedback thread about quests. I am sorry, but quests are assigned randomly. It does not check what level you are on, or what facilities you own. You can check which facility you nbeed for the last step by hovering mouse over that step and it will tell you. That way you can check when you first open the quest to see if you can complete it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2015, 07:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Quest factory

My cousin is having a lot of problems with quests as well. The last 4 quests have ALL been for FC facilities and factories she does not own, and since the point it to earn $$ and FC she cant play. I have been a little luckier, and only 1 of my last 4 have been for FC things I don't own, but still that one stopped me from getting 2 FC. Very frustrating.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 17 2015, 08:06 AM

Default social lifelines

That's ridiculous - I have a new quest this morning requiring copper ore. The social lifeline I was given was to buy it from someone in the market. You can't buy copper ore from someone!!!!!
Old Dec 01 2015, 04:33 PM

The quests and coop quests are getting ridiculous in that if you don't ever buy new FC facilities you will be given quests with facilities that you don't own. I don't believe that it is random because I buy facilities almost every month and rarely get a quest that I don't have a facility for. On the other hand, my friend is financially unable to buy new facilities and has been bombarded with quests that he doesn't have the facilities for. I don't, for a minute, believe that this is random. I believe that the game is programmed this way. I further believe that the game can be programmed with a delete feature so that a new quest can be given out in it's place. My friend has 5 open quests and is only able to complete 1 of them. He is at the highest level of the game and the quests are the only way for him to get any farm cash to buy bigger tools or facilities and there is no way he can do it with the way the quests are set up and the way the pay outs are set up. Some changes definitely need to be made.
Old Dec 01 2015, 04:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default quest requirements not showing

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

I hope this shows my quest page. I have completed all I can, but since you cannot go to the facility any longer that is needed to make one thing before making another, and it does not show all of the required materials, I cannot finish my quest. I have had this problem several times on the ones with a lot of "parts" needed. There is no scroll on the side and if there is, since an update quite some time back, everything is too large for the page.

Please help,
Thanks,
Donna
Old Dec 01 2015, 05:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dglight View Post
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

I hope this shows my quest page. I have completed all I can, but since you cannot go to the facility any longer that is needed to make one thing before making another, and it does not show all of the required materials, I cannot finish my quest. I have had this problem several times on the ones with a lot of "parts" needed. There is no scroll on the side and if there is, since an update quite some time back, everything is too large for the page.

Please help,
Thanks,
Donna
Hi Donna,

No, sorry that is just a generic link and will take anyone who clicks it to their own farm.

If you can't see the full quest menu or the scroll bar, then it sounds like your browser zoom has changed. Please check and set it to 100%.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 10 2015, 10:57 PM

I DO NOT think it is right to take a players FT CASH that they struggled to get doing the quests (reg) this should be left alone and not taken from. Some people get sick and unable to play 24 hrs a day. Like me I have been sick for over a month with Bronchitis/Flu I get over that and then I get sick from my 5 month old baby nephew and Boom I had 3.00 FT cash I busted my butt on and lost it today because of some crazy 7 day rule??? I will NOT SUPPORT FT no longer... this stinks. So many People are getting mad about it to thru FB LIVE CHAT... this is not fair. People spend all their time on FT and get ripped off????