Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 08 2015, 08:15 AM
Account Not Linked

I also find it frustrating about the fact that I am getting quests that I cant complete because I do not have the final facility and so far have got 3 in a row - ok now and then to get them but 3 in a row ?? as I cant do them I now have to wait until expire which means if I get any more then it fills up and I will not be able to do any until the others expire..... also when trying to help others you see buy on ingredients that we can buy but no need to buy as cant do that quest as of last facility so just a waste....... it would be good if we could have option to remove that quest if we cant do them...... even if we dont get option to get another quest that is fine (as being fair would be too easy to pick and choose) but I am saying just the option to delete just as to take it off the list then free up space for the others and also dont have to keep seeing the buy and trying to remember which I need and which I dont so I dont buy when not needed..... (hope that makes sense in words..lol) just a delete too remove and still have to wait same time for next quest............
Old Apr 08 2015, 10:12 AM

[quote=anotherfarmer;5947570]I also find it frustrating about the fact that I am getting quests that I cant complete because I do not have the final facility and so far have got 3 in a row - ok now and then to get them but 3 in a row ?

I got the same this week... 3 FC facs I don't own (all in a row).. then this morning I got champagne.. that takes about 3 days to finish! HA.. It's a conspiracy!
Old Apr 08 2015, 01:42 PM

they have quests that need facility's that you have to pay real money for so its impossible to complete which is not good
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:08 PM

Angry Claiming 2 FarmCash almost impossible

I don't think it's fair that the game requires you to wait 7 days to the minute!! to claim your farm cash, then as soon as the exact minute reaches the 7 day mark the game deletes your quests from day 1. what a load of ****!
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kqrs2009 View Post
I don't think it's fair that the game requires you to wait 7 days to the minute!! to claim your farm cash, then as soon as the exact minute reaches the 7 day mark the game deletes your quests from day 1. what a load of ****!
Hi kqrs,
I am sorry, but on April 3rd you collected your farmcash at 17:47 (5:47 PM) eastern time. Today you collected your farmcash at 22:03 (10:03 PM). That is over 4 hours extra that you waited after the time you could collect. On the 3rd of April you completed a quest at 21:29 (9:21 PM). Since you didn't collect tonight until 22:03 then that quest no longer counted because you waited an extra 4 hours before collecting.
This is why we recommend that you not complete the last step of any quests until the next day after you collect. That way you have a buffer of time incase you can't collect when it is time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2015, 03:24 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Teena Hawkins
Unhappy Missing Quests

Hi there, thismorning I tried to collect my 2 farm cash from my co-op quests I had completed but the quests had all vanished, I dont know if its because of the update but I hope it can be fixed.
Old Apr 11 2015, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kqrs2009 View Post

After you collect your farm cash do NOT start the last step of any non completed quests for at least 24 hours. That gives you a buffer in case you can't collect on your normal time. It's a game......
Old Apr 11 2015, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teena Hawkins View Post
Hi there, thismorning I tried to collect my 2 farm cash from my co-op quests I had completed but the quests had all vanished, I dont know if its because of the update but I hope it can be fixed.
Hi Teena,
I have looked at your data and you were awarded your 2 farmcash yesterday morning at 7:20 AM eastern time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2015, 02:17 AM

Default Co-op Quests

If I haven't posted this in the right thread, please feel free to move it.

I don't think it's very fair to give people a co-op quest from a new facility on the same day as it's released, especially when it includes Chia which takes 4+ days to grow (fortunately I didn't get stuck with it, but one of my neighbours did). Sheesh, just about all of us haven't even had a chance to get anything from the latest facilities, let alone hope to get and/or give help completing a quest from one of them. Not being the first time this has happened, thought I should drop you a line and ask if you might think about waiting a few days before slapping us with one of these quests?

Just a thought.
Old Apr 23 2015, 01:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

im getting tired og getting quests that nobody else gets, i have had 2 in a row, like this